How to avoid wet dreams?

I am coming up on day 6 hard mode, and I want to avoid getting a wet dream, since i have relapsed everytime i have had one within a day. My record is 18 days hard mode without a wet dream. That streak was amazing, i felt so good, and I am starting to feel really good again on the current streak. Urges are strong, but I can control those. My last streak was 10 Days and ended with a wet dream. I slept naked to try to avoid the friction from my boxers, but I woke up literally fucking my bed, thinking it was a girl. How do you avoid these dreams? The goal is 90 days hardmode, or ending with sex, if i happen to meet a girl i really like. Looking forward to your advice! :hugs:

1 Like

Having erotic dreams is totally normal, now if it is recurrent, try to control your thoughts more about it daily, with the habit, your mind will have the fewest possible sexual thoughts, which can influence your dreams. Waking up wet is also normal because of the body’s natural elimination of semen.

2 Likes

Thank you. Yeah it is probably true. I hope i can get to day 90 without having one, but we will see. I have not had one yet, and its day 6! I will have to stop counting it as a relapse and going on to actually relapse, the next time it happens.

1 Like

Bro it’s nearly impossible to think that you won’t have any wet dreams or nightfall… they are natural… but the reason why they happen so much is because we all were addicted to PMO for quite a long time… and that has affected our sub concious mind… but if we don’t peek and don’t relapse then it wil eventually be cured automatically… atleast the frequency will decrease… there is no shortcut brother…

1 Like

Nightfall problems solution :
Solution
1)before sleeping, do brahmacharyasan. This asan definately will reduce your nightfall problem.serch in youtube for information.
2) before sleeping, wash your feet with cold water or normal water… And dry your feet…use mustard oil for massage…
3) don’t eat junk food. Don’t take food from the person who cooked the food & is always thinking about sexual thoughts. Try to eat in your home made by mom :blush::blush:
4)don’t think about sexual thoughts…once you thought and erected your penis for 2 sec …then it may create a nf.
5) don’t drink water or liquid in the night…never drink water before sleeping
6)before sleeping do some postive affirmations.
7)at last don’t think nightfall is a problem if it happens 2 times in a month.

1 Like

It’s normal I guess. Why you are taking it seriously ? What’s your age bro?

To avoid relapse after NF is to confine yourself into deep work that you love.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.