How to avoid non-veg?đŸ„ș

To avoid just don’t eat it. That said.

1 Like

Yes, by “dairy” I meant milk and milk products.

U mean Milk is bad ? Can u explain why?

1 Like

You are right
 Animals are mistreated.
But if we take care of animals and not mistreat, then eating just for taste is not a bad thing. You don’t say the lion is evil as he eats poor innocent harmless sheep . It’s the law of the jungle. Eat or be eaten. Survival of the fittest.
Unfortunately, humans also take advantage of other fellow humans and follow the law of the jungle where the might is right and rich gets richer. In this sense humans are worst than animals.
But if we apply the jungle law to animals and humans, then humans being the apex predator can eat sheep.They must not behave like animals though and give respect to the food they eat and must not mistreat animals.
If humans eat meat for taste and also take care of the animals, then it is completely justified.
AFTERALL EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD GOD CREATED IS FOR HUMANS AND GOD CREATED HUMANS FOR WORSHIPING HIM AND TAKING CARE OF EVERY LIVING THING HUMANS , ANIMALS OR PLANTS

2 Likes

Exactly! It’s easy to picture this. If we were all living in the jungle, then we’d be hunting the animals and eating them. Now that we are in a city and can’t go hunting animals in the Jungle, we raise the animals for the purpose of meat cultivation. That’s the whole purpose of those animals. Poultry chicken are bred and raised for the meat and eggs. Cows and goats are raised first for milk and when they can’t give milk anymore, they are slaughtered for meat! Pigs are grown solely for meat! That’s what farms are for! That’s what farmers do! That’s what they’ve been doing for centuries!

2 Likes

I will carefully phrase it like this: certain things happen in the dairy industry and my personal judgement about those things is, that it’s a product and way of thinking I can not stand behind. So I personally don’t want to support any of it. I personally think it’s bad, because in my point of view, it’s a disgusting practice/tradition/product/way of thinking. Things that contributed to my way of thinking would be this http://www.cowsmilk.org/ or look up “Dairy is scary Erin Janus” on youtube, it’s like a 5 min video.

Keep in mind though, that you or other people might look at the same things happening as I did and your judgement about those things might be completely different. You may think it’s good and you love it. It’s completely up to you. Everyone can have their own opinion.

3 Likes

Guys the topic was how to stop eating non-veg, not whether vegetarianism or non-vegetarianism is better

@StealthChopperinbond

if this is the problem, just buy chicken from a reputed online seller. That’s what I do, and also don’t go by blind net articles, look for accredited ones.

1 Like