How long have you been here?

I just receive my 2nd year anniversary and i feel bad because for 2 years i couldn’t quit this. 2YEARS !!..it’s too long brothers and sister’s… my highest streak is 52 and i am currently on my 27th day. How long have you been on rewire companion app?

9 Likes

Hi
I’ve been here for 14 months

Well, it’s been 2 years that you didn’t give up
You keep trying

That’s something to be proud of

2 Likes

Thanks you very much

2 Likes

2+ years of experience

4 Likes

Joined on 31 march 2021

2 Likes

Just 6 days :sweat_smile: I discovered this wonderful community very late :sweat_smile:
I wish I had known earlier :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I also have been here 2+ years but i still keep falling

2 Likes

I don’t like half truths

We keep falling and keep standing
2 years of not giving up ,

no fap is a life style, life stile can’t be a month
It stays with you. We keep trying to get better

1 Like

Welcome. This community is one of the best

Thank you for the motivation. I appreciate

The fact that you are here shows you will never give up

1 Like

That’s very true, just today I was thinking that. Now my lifestyle is staying clean staying clean staying clean staying clean maybe I slipped up sometime, then I spend significant time in analysing why that happened, get good motivation for upcoming clean days and start over, then staying clean staying clean staying clean…
And of course due to staying clean we have extra time and energy, good habits keep on building, we keep on working towards our goals, we keep on making positive decisions for our betterment and that’s what no fap lifestyle looks like.
I’ve been here for 1 and a half year and I have improved a lot in many aspects, which is all worth it, it doesn’t matter my current streak is 10 days, I know it will get better too.
@razz

2 Likes

I like the way you are still motivated, I am too. I use my extra time to learn a skill. We identify the triggers and stay away from them,we must win.

1 Like

These lines are so true, i think they describe me. Counting days will not help just live life.

1 Like

I joined RC around mid 2020. So almost 2 years now i guess

2 Likes

Giving up is not an option, we Move no matter what

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.