How is everyone's day going?

we never have enough time to just sit down and discuss our day,so i ask of you guys to tell me how was ur day and where are you on this journey.

4 Likes

Nice thought @Kevin99.

Mineā€™s going fairly well. Iā€™ve been fretting over whether to take a job I interviewed for or not, but I think I know the answer to that now. The sun is shining and itā€™s warm, so Iā€™m able to write this whilst sitting outside, which is glorious. I had a session with my therapist earlier, and that always makes me feel a little better.

Current streak: 9 days

How about your good self?

4 Likes

I am glad that you had a good day.
Always go for as much jobs as possible and find the one that makes you happy,my day was pretty good i am on day 9 i started to focus easily and my perspective is changed when looking at women.Hope i notice more benefits on the way, have a nice tomorrow!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi, thank you for this question, @Kevin99. My day was good. I worked today, and after worked, I did a new workout routine at home and it made me feel really good. Just been listening to ā€œThe Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuckā€ on audio that I found on youtube, and Iā€™m really resonating with it so far. It is making me laugh and I feel understood by the author. Iā€™m currently at 10 days no PMO, which is my longest streak since I joined the app in February, so looking forward to breaking this streak in a few hours!

Thank you for checking in :):grinning:

:pray:
MJ

3 Likes

I am really for you, that sounds motivating,and fun keep moving forward. I reached day 10 it has been a really awesome journey, also reading a book called critical thinking it helps in making you a smarter and logical thinker,overall this journey is really good and i hope it stays that way.
Enjoy your tomorrow!

4 Likes