HollowMan91 - My "Journey" Thus Far (Warning: May Be A Venting Blog)

So I have watch almost the whole video.
The intersting part for me was only the(every thing is easy part)
The rest I already know or I think his advices are limited…

How are you applying his ideas in your life and have you noticed result?

1 Like

I am glad that you found the video interesting. Yes, his most important saying is that everything is easy. But I would like to point out someother key points also, which I thought are great.
First is in the beginning of the video, when he was trying to put the balls in a closed box. This one thing may seem simple but I think this is the most important quality one should have if he wants to improve. Just like balls cant go in a closed box, we also cant understand anything without opening our mind.
Second was the quote-success comes from experience and experience comes from bad experiences. So, just like him, now whenever I face a failure I get more excited because I know that all these failures are just contributing to my success.
I was also influenced by his approach about taking risks. And opposite to your expectations , he is not a great fan of ‘positive thinking’.

This one is his most basic video of 2012. By now his channel have hundreds of videos which are even more deep and effective. But I mentioned this one here because his all other videos are in hindi.
The most important thing I like about him is that he talks on the basis of reality not on the basis of illusions, superstitions and beliefs.

2 Likes

Hey man. You seemed to be upset. You haven’t posted anything since a while. Is everything okay?

1 Like

Its been a while I’ve been in here and here i am again. Another failure on my behalf. I started again 2 days ago and here I am on another futile journey. The reason? Because I’m a lonely fucker that can’t get any women and think that by doing this, I can attract women. I’m so tired of looking up women online who dont even care about me. I’m so fucking tired of seeing these other smug ducks lay with these chicks only for them to dump them and leave them off worse while these women continue pursuing them. Most importantly, I’m so fucking sick of laying bed alone and cold knowing that my ex is with some other guy whose better than me and is probably fucking her in bed. I’m so sick of all this shit and I’m sick of my pathetic excuse of a life.

The Hollow Man is back… and he’s going to take what he wants.

Hey HollowMan, there are sometime deeper issues that emerge when we are on NoFap reboot. Sometimes our addiction to PMO is another way to deal with inner hurts or trauma. We use PMO just to mask the pain. Though we get momentary pleasure but the pain returns back. We tend to repress years of inner wounds. with PMO and these wounds keep festering within us.
So while on reboot these inner wounds starts to surface and we feel the pain of it. It can be a heart wrenching experience. The older the wounds the greater the intensity.
Take a walk back to your memory lane and try to identify all those moments when you felt rejected and fearful. Start with your childhood days especially your relationship with your mom and dad… then focus on your siblings and then to your relatives and friends.
If you can’t do it by yourself i would advise you to see a counsellor.
Unless those deeper issues are not resolve you will be going nowhere…

Jesus man. No girl will make you happy if you are not happy by yourself.

Do you realize how much it hurts when you get rejected? When you can’t at least make some sort of connection with one girl? When there’s always that one friend of yours that seems to do better than you in relationships while you’re just sedimentary? Do you understand how much it hurts to involuntarily dream of your ex while in the middle of military basic training? Can you not understand what I’m trying to accomplish? I want to change and improve and to learn to connect. I want to feel that warmth of a woman’s body again and the cuddles of affection. Say what you want about me, but as long as I can see some results in progress, I’m happy. As long as I grow and learn and change, I’m happy. I dont want to be the same guy every day.

I dont want to think about old memories. I just want to change. I want to die and be reborn again into something stronger. And I’m tired of being angry when i want happiness and a happy relationship. I just want everything to change for me for the better.

You are right mate when you say that you want to be reborn…the last time I heard it was in church when Jesus says to Nicodemus that “you need to be born again”…and to be born again you need to die (no! Suicide is no option)…
What you are seeking i suppose is for a deep intimate encounter…and it’s legit since we are all born for intimacy…that goes beyond the physical…its more emotional…we are born to be loved and to love in return…but what blocks us from intimacy is the fear of losing oneself…it’s giving oneself totally to the other…it may happen in the process you may be rejected by the other…and you may end up losing more than you expected…
It involves risk…but it’s a risk worth taking…
If you are a person who wants to be in control always…then be ready for suprises…
But it’s the only way we grow…we learn…we fall to rise to something better…or rather for someone better…it’s just a matter of time…keep your cool…

2 Likes

What are you trying to tell me?

I want to tell you that there are deeper issues that needs to be dealt with…i feel you are stuck in a time warp…I can see that you want a lot but you aren’t getting any…seems to me like you have issues dealing with rejection and self-accpetance…I have been dealing with it too… it’s like even in situations when things seems fine there is a constant voice within me that says “you are no good” or “you are ugly…whose gonna love you”…“it’s all your fault”…it took some months to discover that cues were coming from my childhood experiences…over a period of time I had actually started believing that I am no good…I am ugly…I was guilty ridden…and even if someone genuinely appreciated me I used to feel that the person is lying to me…it costed my relationships…because I used to doubt their honesty…as if they are always attacking me and in a way I used to attack them…had gone through a hell of time…but after I was counselled these issues came to light…I gradually started loving myself and accepting myself as who I am…things started changing…

1 Like

Are you still too lazy to read?

2 Likes

Thank you @ReloadingSacks for posting this, I really enjoyed reading that and it helped with the shit I’m dealing with.

I recommend his whole book too!

1 Like

So what do think of the book? Has it had any impact on you personally? I might want to get it but I don’t want my younger siblings coming across it cause of the swearing :joy:

If you have ebook reader you can get it in form of pdf. Personally I got it from torrents.

1 Like

That when you’re ready fapstronaut, you’ll won’t ever need pmo again.

All memes aside… and idk if you’ll ever read this but I believe I have experienced much the same axiomatic framework that I see you displaying. Self-victimization, depression as in rage spread thin, vengeance, idealism, resentment, envy, pride, deception, fearfulness, anger, hatred, suffering, isolation, self-destructive feedback loops that get tighter thru time… and refusal to take responsibility because cannot bur really will not see the light at the end of the tunnel because you have forsaken choice. Remember the way we live is… we encounter an event, we interpret it thru our worldview (and yours is highly moralistic to your detriment… suffocating yourself with virtue so you can have an excuse to indulge in sin) which is formed on whatever maximizes our choice… if we make a strong decision… choices are maximized… if we make a weak decision… they are minimized… and from that… theres an emotional reaction that is then justified intellectually and the entire ordeal weaved into a complicated self-serving system that propagates and magnifies our initial choice and decisions into the future.

I wish you the best friend.