High Five! (Challenge Ended)

Hello everyone this challenge has been ended so don’t bother joining!! You can join my accountability group over at Support Group 2.0 if you would like! Thanks in advance!

-Chris

12 Likes

I’d like to invite a few :slight_smile: @Forerunner @Vortexkicker
@DoomofDrew12 @piyushchandak @prothekter_aden @Prox @anon87955785 If you would like to join you can but I’m not making you I know some of you are already in a lot of challenges :smiley:

2 Likes

I am really happy for the invitation of this challenge. Its simple and nice concept. I am in. Thank you @ChristianMan for the invitation

1 Like

Alright!! Thanks for joining man!! What’s your sharing code?

1 Like

My code is 8uwuwa :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Should’ve sent a follow request unless I typed it wrong xD

1 Like

You wrote it correct. I got the message

1 Like

Good!!! Glad to have you brother!!! I gtg, I’m only 14 so I’m still enrolled in school lol GOD BLESS!!!

1 Like

Should I have to check in daily?

1 Like

I would recommend it!! Even though it’s not required I’ll just check the thing!!

1 Like

More, than being only 14, I am happy that you have realized this addiction earlier. Its a very good sign. Wishing you to have a huge success in future

1 Like

Ok. I will check here daily

1 Like

Thankyou for inviting me brother i will join the challenge for sure
My code - 1dm46a will try to check in daily :v:t2:

1 Like

@Finding_Myself Count me in… S.C 8ods8l

1 Like

@Finding_Myself brother I’m in.
S.C = 0ic7wq

1 Like

I’m new, is it okay if I join? And if so how?

2 Likes

@couchy OK so on the companions tab there should be a blue circle with three dots on it if you’re using mobile… Tap that and hit sharing code and copy it and paste it here… I’ll send you a follow request to see how you’re doing :slight_smile:

l8go9h is my user code and that sounds great

1 Like

@Finding_Myself , When will the challenge starts?

1 Like

Count me in too bro
Sc icnkli

1 Like