Hi friends need your advice

Hi guys
I have been sober for 7 days
This is the third time consectively.
But what I have notice is I am getting very angry
Do you also experience the same?

1. Or Is it because of the environment these days?
  2. Is it the withdrawal?
  3. Is it my true personality is showing up when PMO is away?

Apart from the anger part…it’s going really well I have become much more disciplined

3 Likes

Same happening to me from last 4days @apkf
As per my experience we have this habit of watching P which gives high Dopamine and we expect everyday same amount of dopamine.
this expectation diverted on people when we are sober. We expect people will change as we expected but when we get disappointment we get the irritations and it develop the aggressive behavior.
That much I know from my own experience.
And this is not the withdrawal symptoms I am definitely sure other two options (you mentioned above) can be possible. You can read the articles related to withdrawal symptoms posted by fee Companions here.

Once take a look to this post :-

4 Likes

Bro i seriously recommend you to read some books.
My recommeds are : HE POWER OF NOW
THE GREATNESS GUID BY ROBIN SHARMA
A NEW EARTH
5 AM CLUB
MALCOLM X

If u can’t buy ,pdf are available in the google, believe me try reading one of this, its having the power change you completely.:blush::white_check_mark:

5 Likes

5 AM Club book is already in my wishlist soon I will buy it.
I think physical book is better than reading book on devices. This activity (reading book online) will lures you more to use mobile more.

2 Likes

Hey guys. Well yes. Remember nofap has a huge effects on your hormones and this makes your body very irretated as it is adjusting to the hormonal changes.

Also studies have said that your Testosterone levels can increase and this your male hormone and it makes you a bit aggressive. Yeah I know not everyone is pissed off all the times, but it is like you get a tiny shot of steroids on this one as you your body can sometimes produce dubble the normal amount. Also other factors which can increase this is your diet, exercise and your time you’ve been addicted and in combination with your other hormones lowering and getting higher is also impacting on your emotional state.

This is a sign of healling and it is a bit shit at times, because one day you are mad and frustrated etc. and sometimes you feel depressed and sad and also sometimes very energetic and happy. So yeah it is a phase to nofap to fix the imbalances. Also it is also one of the withdrawal symptoms.

Good luck and stay strong and awesome!

3 Likes