Hey! I Need Advice

What are the “Daily Habit or Daily Ritual or Behavior or Mentality”? I have to maintain for the Long time, till I see any withdrawal symptoms

2 Likes

I don’t really understand your question. Can you explain it more?

You need to establish it on your own acording to your triggers, job or studies, age, etc. You can learn about how to do it by doing more specific questions or searching them on the internet.

“I’m trying to free your mind @anon1074209. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it.”
From The Matrix

2 Likes

Brother meditation, exercise, affirmation etc are a must to beat this habit. You have to incorporate a certain amount of discipline to stay on track. Above all, focus on the purpose of your life. Work on it. Work on the goals that you have always been putting off. Also find different ways to control urges when it occurs. For instance in my case, when Iam bored and alone urges comes, at that time I’ll take deep breaths lie down calmly and listen to soothing music. And strong belief is also important. Keep going man. You can beat this addiction.

3 Likes