Hey guys come on keep on adding in my text

Hey guys from tommorow new month is starting

Tommorow it’s going to be a new starting of our all rewire companion family members …

Tommorow is 1 agust and come on guys let us show the world that we can really do this

Forget every thing what all we have done just really forget all the things and stop regreting at ones

Tommorow on 1 August is going to be a starting for our new healthy life and disciplined life

Tommorow on 1 August we all should approach to our improved self.

Tommorow on 1 August is a god given dimond opportunity to get free from all our bad habits either it is smuggling or pmo or any other bad habbit…

Now I promise to myself that I will not regret
Now I promise to my self that I will combine all triks and points that I learned in this butiful journey

From today I promise to my self that I will not touch my d…k

From tommorow I will not over eat
And that’s it
From tommorow I will not skip my exercise routine… Keep on adding my text in reply and post all your learning so that we all can club all lessons together and be free from this pig habbit for ever and ever

Keep on adding in this text in reply guys (your promise to start your hard and ultimate mode from today that is going to be tommorow in few minutes

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.