Here I go again

I’ve decided to quit this app if I fail now. Since it is not helping me in any way. It’s nearly impossible to divert my mind away from the outstanding world of skin and sounds, especially those beautiful scenes. The longest I’ve reached is 20. Now I’m targeting 21. If I fail ill intentionally accept my inability to take control of my life. Accepting that I am nothing but a cowardly talker and does nothing to take control of his life. So let’s begin again. Day 0

3 Likes

We all are trying to gain control upon our desires, we all fail and we all get back to fight again. Don’t give up on yourself brother, you’re the only one you’ve got. The best thing is that you know something is wrong and you are trying to figure out the solution. Its good to think critically of you, but you are not a complete failure bro, I can guarantee that. Instead of focusing not to fap try to find why and what leads you to fap, develop some productive habits, do anything but dont give up on yourself. You still have a long way to go in life.

I am with you, whats your code? Mine is 46b729,i too had a relapse after 35 days, now i am on day 2, lets fight together.

9 Likes

As aditya says.
I started this over half a year ago. I had about 3 streaks above 30 days the rest is more or less below 2-3 days.
I too thought that it is point less. I changed this believing just a few weeks ago.
There will be a point where you feel that it is getting better. It will take a while but it will happen

4 Likes

Ask for help from God. He helps if we show some faith.

3 Likes

0a9f16
M 25
Longest 20
Currently 0

1 Like

Day 1 gone
Had no problems, except for the anger stored inside, forcing me to channel it out through my arsenal. But I stopped, told myself let’s not do that today.
Day 2 starts

3 Likes

quote=“failure_0, post:6, topic:4843”]
Had no problems, except for the anger stored inside
[/quote]

Keyword “Anger” One way how I want to hit bullseye in your case is when you had the urges you binged on P and repeatedly M & Oed.
Now if I be brutally honest, during my ongoing streak in the initial days when the mere thoughts came to my mind in free time, I instead read about articles online, motivational videos. I “binged” on them, I went through different motivational speakers capturing on what is that one essential point to succceed at a life without PMO.
It was helpful

4 Likes

Day 2 ends.
Nothing to write except persistent morning wood trouble. Suffering insomnia, sleep reduced to mere 3-5 hrs at night. I guess it figures, since I messed up myself, withdrawal symptoms showing too early. Ran a 5k last night, due to anger, ended up with a severe pain in rib cage, maybe I pushed a little hard. That’s it 4 today.

2 Likes

Thank you for motivating us. I was also thinking along the lines of the creator of this thread, that I’ll just give up and delete this app if I can’t control after multiple relapses. But then realized, perseverance and tenacity is what counts during crisisn and mental struggle.

29d44d

4 Likes

My longest streak was only 18 days. You are doing better my friend. Stay put… You’ll do even better. Keep calm and carry on.

1 Like

Day 0.
I should probably give up. Relapsed cuz I went overconfident and started watching a movie which turned out to Bea fkking r rated. Stopped watching it but the damage was done already. Secondly I was ñot able to sleep more than 3 hrs since last 4-5 days, so wanted to feel a little dopamine-istic.
However I’m going to give a last chance, not for myself, but for all others who are on same track as me. I want to c how far can my stubborness take me. From today on no social media, no movies cuz they all fkking glorify sex even advertisements. Sex sells, some idiot coined this phrase and he/she was right. So this will be my last try. If it works out, I’ll tell you all everything I did from morning till night. 1st post will be placed after I reach day 5. If I don’t that’s it, no motivation, no smooth talk, no derogatory comments,no support can affect me in any way, cuz I’m beyond all that bullshit. That’ll be end of this app in my fone. C u all on day 5.
(P.S. Im going to do something devastating, taking my anger out on my body by running a fkking 5k again, but in tempo intervals. Let’s c how my sexual desires stop me from killing my lungs today. Stop, stop, stop , stop this will be my brain’s pipsqueaking for entire 40-50 minutes workout, but I’ve decided to fkk him. I’ll write something after 3 hrs from now.)

1 Like

I don’t know if I phrased this saying correctly but here it goes:
The difference between “winning” and “losing” is “Not Quitting”.

You are At your very Best because you found out what was pulling you down slowly. Remember,- Rome was not built in a Day

Failures happen. Many of us had repeated relapses (including me). That never deterred us from looking beyond the black clouds at the peace and success awaiting for us.
The Key is Learn from Each Failure because Failures are the Stepping Stone to Success!

P.S: A lot of us are rooting for fellow companions like you to progress into a journey of a vice-free life.

Keep Going! Never Quit
All The Very Best!

5 Likes

Ty my man. Maybe I need to change my perspective.
About the self destructive workout, I completed it without any problems. PMO didn’t impede my workout efficiency today. But I know tomorrow it will be hell cuz even science says that effects show after 24 hrs. I really enjoyed fkking myself with that interval workout lasting 1 hr. I don’t know whether it’s a good thing or bad but I did intentionally tried to sabotage myself today. C u after 5 days, if I survive.

3 Likes

Try doing hiit in the evening if you workout in the morning, i get so tired that i dont feel any urge these days or frustration… No trick is permanent, we need to keep experimenting, while keeping hand out of pants…

4 Likes

Just open Nike running. Download all plans best mile, stride, 5k 10k, half marathon, full marathon, and choose any 1 and start it. IF I like gym, download men’s health magazine from any website or buy it. The trick is to channel sexual energy somewhere else. I’m trying but failing as always.

2 Likes

Its really frustrating, the only thing which gave us the utmost pleasure is being snatched away, but something must be found to substitute that pleasure else we will keep going back to PMO. and yes all these enlightening quotes and motivating posts seems to be bullshit when the urges hit, but these are necessary to trick the brain, to feed the desire to not fap, to remind us again and again that fapping is not an option.

3 Likes

You are doing good bro! Don’t give up!

Just don’t think too much on stop PMO, because this cause a relapse too.

Try to focus on another thing, like reading or helping your family or a friend, walk in a park and see the the birds and flowers, admire the sunset or twilight, playing with a dog or cat, cooking, etc…

What I mean is: the life is not just about sex, there are many things that can be really rewarding in life. Go seek your own!

I hope you and all of us can break this PMO prison and live our own life free from it!

4 Likes

Hi bro I also occasionally relapse after day 7 and I have found out that I needed someone to talk to, I found you very captivating that I want you to be my partner. I copied your code and I have added you please do regularly check on me about my progress and thank you for your words

1 Like

@asprince035 thanks for that brother, sure I’ll try to keep a check. What’s your code?

1 Like

I’m deleting this bulshitty app as well as me tomorrow. C ya fighters…had a good experience here. But the fault is not in the stars but in the man.