Hensmkekdmrme notes and daily check in

Well this is actually my third diary. why??? The answer is that everytime I relapse I stop feeling the connection to that diary and start a new one
Hopefully this will be my last diary :blush:

7 Likes

Current streak:

Today’s urge report: none

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:after this relapse again make a new diary. Cool :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Keep going bro :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@_TIGER Hopefully not :joy::joy::grin:

5 Likes

Hmmmmm…today I was very bored , i went out with my father. I watched some short films on YouTube. Tommorow I’ll be more productive.

Urge report: very mild
Time: 6:44PM
Woke up: 9:35

3 Likes

@Einzelganger :scream: I totally forgot, wow only 139 days.

2 Likes

Brother @hensmkekdmrme this time lets be very serious. Lets not talk much. Lets walk the talk now.
Great things take time. failure makes us more humble and also brings a lot of valuable insights with it.

Learn. Think. Strategise and rise as a real warrior!!!

4 Likes

Yes, bro only 139. And it’s decreasing by 1 every single day. Soon 2021 will arrive.
it’s your choice what you want to emerge as, into the next year.

A beast or a slave to pmo

3 Likes

Today I had a really tough day of training, my back is dead I was training in probably the hottest weather this summer in my country :weary:.

Oh and @Tagore @Einzelganger @_TIGER @TheFinalFrontier , do you guys know anything about that beast @Zene

Time: 3:49pm
Today’s urge report: none (so far)

2 Likes

Oh and about today I saw this beautiful girl looks about my age today while training, you can tell she’s still a rookie it looks like she’s been playing the game for a year or maybe a year and a half I didn’t see her face because: 1. I was shy to go up to her (like come on her dad was there half of the time), but if I see her again I’ll probably ask her a stupid question to get a good look at her. 2. She was wearing this cap that casted a shadow over her face.
I could tell by hearing her speak that Arabic was not her first language she understood it well but she spoke English much better, (because when her dad would speak with her he would mix Arabic with English :joy:).

2 Likes

You should have go to her and say hi, next time may not happen, they are shy just like us but women know better how to cover it. If you pay attention you can tell is all game, only that girls play it far better. But they want us as bad as we want them.

1 Like

@Mazerunner I’ll make next time happen and I know how :wink:

1 Like

I do actually! , I’ve been following him for a while now.

2 Likes

Today was a boring day I didn’t do much, tomorrow I’ll be going out with my friends, and Ill start going school in late September, training is also getting alot more serious.

Urge report: got some strong ones today but not anything too distinct that I couldn’t handle.

2 Likes

One week in :sunglasses:

Im currently on vacation, lately I’ve been surrounded by people and I’ve been getting better at talking to people by putting myself in akward and different situations and meeting new people.
Long story short: I’m currently trying my best to not relapse because I made a promise to my best friend that I tell about my streaks and all (who has never yet tried ■■■■ but is dead curios) that if I relapse this time I will not be disappointed if he relapses him self (me being one of the only things keeping him back).

3 Likes

I’m currently on vacation, but man…I feel like I have social super powers I feel so confident I feel like I could talk to anyone :laughing:.

I’ll be back home tomorrow morning, and hopefully back to training.

4 Likes

Schools bro in this pandemic😅… Where are you from

3 Likes

I’d rather keep the country information off my diary :no_mouth:, but I don’t see going back to school as a bad idea with the new rules and shifting and stuff :thinking:

No problem bro

Oh… Ic… Just stay safe bro and keep fighting ■■■■😁

1 Like

Im happy with this achievement just got to do this 100 more times :grimacing:
Urge report: a bit strong
Time: 4:08 PM
Longest streak: 37 days

2 Likes