Help me out of this please!

Today at 3:34am I broke my 60days streak of no P and my 9 days nofap streak …I’m feeling so depressed right now and don’t know what to do … It feels like I’m getting deep and deep into this trap and couldn’t find a way out :sob::sob:… What am I supposed to do . Mastering your brain is really a tough task :sob:
I have fallen down , I’m not the same who use to motivate others , I myself is a loser …:sob: Plz take me out of this dark , make me a human again :sob:

7 Likes

Hey man don’t give up
You got this you always have
Just believe in urself
I do

You let the enemy win if u give up
60days is literally insane
The fact u made this choice to improve says alot about ur character.

Don’t give up brother
Never lose hope
Your future self is looking at you

Grow

3 Likes

Bro, don’t give up man. Keep fighting.

Don’t look to others as well, we can’t ‘make you’ anything. We can help and support, but you are responsible for yourself. only God and you can change you. So take responsibility. And you can do it.

Are you a night-time studier? I’d advise studying by waking up early rather than late in the night. Even if you are used to studying late, you can change and get used to waking up early instead and studying, ask @richard21 . Please don’t stay up all night when all are asleep-too much of a risk, since one can’t think properly in those hours.

5 Likes

Whats done is done
Get back on that saddle and try one more time, a winner is a loser who never gave up at one time💪. You can do this

4 Likes

Ahh yeah , I usually study till 3am max … Well studying late nights wasn’t a problem for me until I discovered PMO😓

2 Likes

Thnxs everyone for having faith in me :pensive:

3 Likes

Yeah mate it’s possible to switch from night-time to early mornings, you can train yourself. you can stick to early mornings at least till you get rid of PMO.

3 Likes

When you are more depressed then think rudely. You have only 2 choice. Either cry or keep going. Decide bro… This is a simple concept…

5 Likes

What caused you to relapse?? Entire world is struggling with covid 19 situation,and here you are dealing with utter nonsense things. Bro, before you wank off next time, remember yourself that situations that people are facing nowadays,your mere problem of fapping is nothing compared to them

You can’t do nofap for digits and say I’m quitting. Because you’ll come back here and say I relapsed guys help please.
But you can sleep when it’s dark outside and wake up when sun rises. You should be the first to catch the sunlight. You can exercise and do physical work every morning. You are fresh and full of energy while your city is sleeping yet.
You can start your day toward the direction of your dream life. With every morning you’ll see the big change.
When the sun is up a little, look at the sky and say thank you. I’m not talking about gods. Say thank you to whatever keeps you on this planet. Do the same at the evenings when the sun is about to fade.
Eat food that is naturally tasty. That’s what you need to eat.
Also you can understand that fake pleasure doesn’t give you anything. You think you need that pleasure because usually pleasure means you’re doing good. But this one is human made fake pleasure. Skip that. You think you’ll have urges, but you won’t have urges if you understand that it’s fake.

2 Likes

That was awesome bro. It should really hit some people.

3 Likes

You better listen to this advice brother @Dean_Ambrose . Wherever you go, this is the best advice you can get. Nothing more than this

Embrace your fucking suffering and conquer your deamon.

You created it. So you slay it
And it won’t be easy but it is possible. Millions have already done it; thousands who were in worse position than yours. If they could do it, then you can too.
Sometimes its better to say the truth, even if you are sad.
You better work hard and succeed in life or you’ll be replaced.
Remember, at 3 am in the morning or 18 hours a day someone is working his assess off!
He’ll replace you.

so you have two options bro.

Either you commit 100% and get this shit together.

Or you don’t commit at all; make your life hell.

Peace :v:

2 Likes

This feels like a straight slap to the face … Thnxs for sharing @JonSnow001 , @Tagore And @Vardan51878

2 Likes

Why are you here then if you think this is stupid?

1 Like

Also Brother, my goal was also to show the reality to you. It sometimes gets hard. We get you man; we have all been there. I can feel you.
After I relapsed on day 112 which was my 2nd highest streak I went into a full-blown-fucking chaser for 5 months. All control I had over myself was gone; I wake up- do that filthy sin 4-5 times- sleep- then repeat. This was my routine for 5 months. Can you believe that?
Then, I got control over myself only from January, as a new year came, I committed 100% and got back up.

We are all here to support you. You are our dear brother and we are always here for you man.

Whatever hardship you go through, we are all here to support you, help you, give hands and shoulders to pick you up.

But you have to commit 100%

Any help, you need pm me. Together we’ll conquer this.
Remember when we are together, everything is easy.
You do two things bro:
You create a challenge in the forum. Some one-on-one battle or last man standing or something of those sort and you manage it
What happens when you do it?
Psychologically when you are doing this, you are a leader of challenge, leader of a pack, committed to managing it and helping people who are all joining it. So you have show a good example in front of them. So this will give you an extra boost. You’ll work twice as hard not to give up.
2watch this video and follow this when the urges arise

Use rewire companion for the first 60-90 days regularly. Then reduce your Check-ins and finally become free and leave the forum forever.
We are together; we are with you always. Our shoulders are always here for you to lean

2 Likes

You fapped 4- 5 times everyday for 5 months?? That’s fucking insane

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.