Help me. I need someone

All of you are either on high streaks like 90+ or just reached 30 days. Most of you just relapsed after 7 days. But I can’t reach day 2. I’m alone. Is there anyone who can speak with me?

5 Likes

Yeah bro everyone here is with you.
I can help you out. Just stand strong and you’ll reach such high streaks without even knowing.

3 Likes

My highest streak is 11 days and now current is 8 days. My current goal is to break my highest record. You can join me. My sharing code: 4znard
We can challenge each other for certain days!

2 Likes

Look man, all of us have been where you are today. We’ve all felt hopeless but overtime you will grow stronger if you do not give up. I remember when I couldn’t even get past 2 days and I felt so helpless. But guess what, I never gave up and now (a year later) I am getting higher streaks. You have to persevere and not let that urge control your every move. You can add me and we can beat this addiction together!
Sharing code: whxe2l

4 Likes

I don’t have sharing codes. I’m an ios user.

1 Like

Then it’s all good man, I recommend daily workouts or running sometime in the morning so that you start your day off right feeling energized

2 Likes

What has worked for me is coming to this app everyday and reading others posts. You just have to want to change, one day at a time. Good luck

1 Like

This app is motivating me so so much, feels like a brother hood :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes