Help! Is there no one to help me!😭

Please help!!!
Please help guys!!!
Any person who have crossed 90 days help me :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

I haven’t crossed 90 days, but hey I can help.

3 Likes

Haven’t crossed 90 but even i can help you whats the matter brother?

im pass 250 and can u discribe more about your problem so i can know what is happening

Read old articles, dairies or anything you found on this app. You will have your all answers.

Bro give me a real strategy to fight this addiction

Tell me what to do and what not to do during the journey

1 Like

I have crossed 90 days before, and I’m on the way to doing so again. Day 79 today.

The best advice I can give you is to read the Easy Peasy book and follow the instructions. Anyone who does so will without a doubt be free from PMO addiction. The book works. Do yourself a favour and read it as soon as possible, and follow all the instructions. You will wonder how something you found so difficult to quit becomes easy and fun.

4 Likes

diciplined 100% is the key if u want to relapse
just remember why u start this journey, im sorry to say this but this fight is 100% on u, i dont really have strategy i just keep remember for what i fighting for. Also if u have urge just g talk with someone and always remind urself that this PMO is shit and read all their problem

just try as hard as possible for 90days after that for sure u can fight urge easily unless u lower ur guard

Listen to me the best feeling is not that u masturbate but that feeling after u succesfully beat that feeling to masturbate hahaha and i love that so that why i keep fight this shit and now i dont even have urge even i watch western movies

Best of luck brother

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.