Help! I have a question

I’m on day 5 and few hours ago I had a craving to watch p**n which I can’t resist and continued edging for like 5-10 mins then I stopped(didn’t ejaculated yet) kept my phone away and slept and when I woke up I found that I had a wet dream at 4 pm.:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:
So you guys please help me to reach to the conclusion that I relapsed or lost the challenge or I can continue with my current streak ???

1 Like

@ayushbantaiji

I honestly would consider this as a relapsed because you were edging for about 10 minutes. When you’re edging, your making your situation worse and its self defeating if you’re on NoFap.

Next time when you feel the urge:

1. Take a ice :ice_cube: Cold shower :shower:.

2. Meditate on your purpose, Goals, and why you’re on Nofap

3. Go outside and take a walk. Get some Fresh air and Vitamin D. Enjoy Nature. You can also Meditate while walking.

4. Eliminate Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Pinterest, and all social media from your life. This will help you to stop edging.

5. Find a productive and creative hobby. Use you time wisely.

6. Start eating healthy and exercise. Your :brain: and your body needs nutrients. Exercise will produce endorphins, which will make you feel Great :+1:. If you want to aquire a new mind, why not aquire a new body to go with it.

@ayushbantaiji

I hope this was helpful. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Stay Clean, Stay Focused, Stay Healthy, and most importantly Stay Happy! :fire::v:

5 Likes

Hey nick thanks for your opinion , I just reset my counter .
But bro I just can’t focus on anything due to the urges that keep on striking . I just want to be free from all this pmo shit but I can’t resist them . what should I do :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I can’t go without pmo for more than 4 days

2 Likes

@ayushbantaiji

Its going to take time. What helped me with my addiction was addressing the problem. Being 100% open and honest with yourself and then Address the problem. This is the very first step toward breaking free.

EXAMPLE:

Checkout my back stories :arrow_down:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.