Hello i have an question

I have one question. When will the semen absorbed by the body?
Streak: 12 days[soon]

2 Likes

I think 40 to 45 days…

Buddy can you tell me why my testis size is changing. At morning it was large, now it is shrinking. Is it related to any problem?

1 Like

This is an awkward question but still.

1 Like

You can ask anything here…so don’t hesitate to ask questions… change in testis size is not a problem…it’s natural…but if you are saving semen for more days than your testis will stay strong…and small sized…

1 Like

Okay, it is small but not strong. Well it is better than before. Lets wait for the positive effect. I dont want to judge it so early and take a wrong step.

Thx tiger​:cry::heart: for the help.

Yes bro it is very natural…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:…make a 15 days average streak…you will see good result…

Yup day 12 in 15 mins​:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

You can do 100 days…:muscle: keep going very nice…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Male body is made is such a way that it is much warmer. But sperms can die at such a temperature so to protect that testis are used and sometimes sperm temperature goes down so testis are tight up to make it warm by body temperature that is why it was tight in morning

2 Likes

Well they want cooler temperature. Thats why it is located outside the abdominal cavity. So you are saying it becomes tight because to gain coldness. Isn’t it?

It starts in about 90 days but the semen in full flow starts going upwards in 150 days. By upward means it starts to get absorbed in the normal function of the body
My streak is also 11

1 Like