Hello everyone!

Hello everyone
i am new here and my name is shubangi and i joined rewire companion like one day ago seen many post and diaries but i am still confused in some things and i dont know much about what this forum is by seeing many things too but i will try to understand that too and nothing much more

11 Likes

oh ok thanks very much

2 Likes

oh i am very sorry i am also addicted to PMO but i am so confused and its my first time in forum and my english is little bad too i am very sorry i missed many things in my first post only
i am sorry

3 Likes

Thanks very much i am a girl too and thanks for introducing me to all girls too

2 Likes

Hi
@Shubangi_29 I appreciated your joining in here …
No matters to be confused , all of us are in the same frame (suffer suffer suffer and want the new version of each one of us … )

Feel free to express your feelings and for me your english is understandable :sweat_smile::raised_hand: feel free … i hope that this community you will engage with quickly , we are all here for helping each other …
about me i am here to engage everyone to build new plans , new reasons , new life like anyone here …
i am with you anytime you wany to talk or you have any doubt i will share what i know and if i don’t know i will do my best .

Welcome :clap::clap::clap: …

7 Likes

Thank you so much i am so happy that everyone here is so supportive here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to this wonderful community! You will have a great time here!

Yeah I also feel that way ! :smiley:

You can make your own diary, joing challenges, make companions too!

Keep fighting!

3 Likes

oh thanks so much for your advise too i will try to make it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oi mates!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Hey gys wish me i made 26 days steak… Not even erection :muscle:t2::wink::v:t2:this is miracle…its a great app too and good commnity ,i am so happy…share my Journey soon and we will go 100 days …lets check in daily and appreciate everyone.

4 Likes

Awesome bro :fire::fire::fire::fire: kee going like a beast… You can join in study challenge also.

1 Like

Lets join i mean let me join where it. Is

Day 30 completed…::crown::pushpin::fire::fire:
I break through my ceiling this time :sob::sob::slightly_smiling_face:guys…bloddy hell…yes now iaaam
The prince of the ultimate warrior race :crown:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.