“What is making us sick in the modern world?”
- Fake ‘food’ products being eaten, lack of real food
- Processed Seed Oils (soy, canola, vegetable) replacing saturated normal animal fats in diets, wrecking metabolism and impeding cell function
- Pesticides in food supply reducing nutrition of crops and wrecking bodies
- Contaminated water supply (fluoride, chlorine, all cleaning products we flush down the drain)
- Ph4 rmaceutical Companies overprescribing (includes treating symptoms with antidepressants / painkiller which have far worse side effects, Heavy metals in overprescribed v4xeenes
- Symptom Treatment, not Cause Treatment Model of modern medicine (created by Rockefellers btw)
- Soy Fed animals, factory farming in general rather than grass fed free ranging wholesome animal raising
- Oversexualisation of society, promotion of casual sex, normalised birth control (makes you infertile sure that’s good for you!!! / s )
- Pornography being pushed to young people + people in general, over-ejaculation in males
- plastics being used in everything, leaching into our bodies and acting as endocrine disruptors
- lack of direct sunlight and minimal time spent outdoors
- completely totaled sleep from stimulant abuse and poor sleep hygiene
- overuse of caffeine, nicotine, other drugs
- fried dopamine receptors from social media and mobile phone use, constant consumption of media leading to lack of real introspective thought
- toxic Blue light exposure increasing to multiple hours every day.
⁃ Overprescription of antibiotics leading to destroyed microbiome in the body
⁃ Electromagnetic Fields Exposure such as Wifi, 4G/5G radiation in most if not all workplaces, cities and homes
⁃ Lack of physical activity and sedentary lifestyles as we drift into consumer bots sown into our chairs
⁃ A culture that demeans love, incites aggressive competition and materialism, consumption
SO, where do we begin?
Lift regularly, eat healthy and cook your own meals, filter your water and sleep well. They’re the main ones that you have absolute control over, today.
Then investigate the rest, and take steps to improve your situation. It’s all possible.