HE-MAN123's Diary- Success Story

Day 21- it’s a wonderful day for me. Today i felt like a celebrity. Girls were almost throwing themselves over at me. Initiating talks and just trying to come closer to me. I also appeared for an interview today. I am not sure that i would be selected or not because there are so many other factors involved. But today my brain was atleast working fast and fluently after so many days. I think i even impressed the interviewers but i don’t really know about that. Moreover, today i have unlocked the DUKE badge for the first time in 2018 :sweat_smile:. Nofap is my religion!

2 Likes

Day 23: I find myself laughing more these days. My brain is also working these days :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. I am not completely a new man but i am feeling better in general. I am not exchanging this with any pmo whatsoever. I just can’t. It’s literally a Do or Die situation time for me. Looking forward to Day 30!!

5 Likes

MŐŤÌVÀTÌØÑ

Nofap Benefits n
PMO Consequences.
Whom do you choose?? Always remember that!

7 Likes

Day 26: I have been feeling very energetic and driven these days. I am also more cheerful. I laugh more these days amidst all the stress amd pressure. It’s great.
But there are so many temptations everywhere. Every, most aspect of our society has been very much sexualised. Even comedy shows aren’t pure and innocent anymore. But i won’t let these outward things decide my fate. I am in charge of myself, my thoughts and the actions i take.

3 Likes

Day 29- Right now my brain is again trying to rationalise doing pmo. Actually today i am feeling very tired. My brain is craving for some dopamine rush and fun. But i won’t be able to bear the relapse and regret, if i pmo. Too much is at stake. I will go through this discomfort head-on. :ox::ox:

5 Likes

Bro your doing great. Keep going. Don’t stop. No pain no gain. It will become easier the longer your in.

2 Likes

Today is a difficult one. These thoights aren’t leaving away…

Hang in there, these thoughts will go away eventually. You’ve got a good Streak going and I know you won’t give in. The reward is worth it in the end.

2 Likes

Bro. You have to occupy yourself with other things to distract mind from back thoughts. Do something proactive like exercise. Do some math or reading.

1 Like

DAY 0: Now, I WILL BE BACK ONLY AFTER DAY 30 AGAIN. Shit!!! Lost my 29 days streak. It was my best in 2018. I will come back again, better and stronger. HARD MODE AGAIN.
MY STATS/RELAPSES IN 2018:
January-7
Feb-7
March-6
April- 4
May- 5
June- 2
July- 5
August- 1

Total: 37 Relapses/Failures. I will write again only after i have reached Day 30. Not before that. It was a nice experience though. I almost reached Day 30 :joy::neutral_face:. I experienced the real benefits of Nofap, specially after Day 21. I will be doing Nofap again- the hard mode. Today i just lost the duel straightforward to pmo. The urge was very strong and persistent and i was not prepared for that. But i have learned my lesson.

1 Like

Bro feeling tragic… pmo suddenly overwhelmed me. Lost mu 29 days streak :tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

Bro. Don’t feel bad. Try to think positive. Think what you could have done better and what you can do. You should have a change of mind and be busy with your passions. That way you won’t fall back. That’s the trick.

2 Likes

I will open this app only after i complete 30 days nofap challenge.
I relapsed for the same 3 reasons and the lesson i have learned again is what i had already learned. The only problem is that i didn’t implememt those lessons dedicatedly enough. That’s it. The same reasons and the same lessons. Nothing new here. I just have to follow them more dedicatedly which i didn’t. And hence today i relapsed. Otherwise within a few hours i would have reached Day 30. Sigh!

4 Likes

Thanks bro. I wish you the best too. Let’s reach day 30 together and more this time.

2 Likes

Its all about consistency man. I myself am trying to limit phone use and headphone use. That way i can focus completely on being productive. You should do the same. Dont Think negative. Always motivate yourself and tell yourself everyday that “even though it seems hard, I will get through it. And I will be an overcomer.” Be the strong man you should be. I will be glad to go past 30 days. I won’t count days because it can make me procrastinate. So instead I will just be proactive and focus on my life goals instead. Also you should have a journal where you write how you feel everyday. I do that. I will also not come here within a week. Then I will come back and write in my diary. Then go away for a week again. I think if you are in this app a lot it might become unhelpful since your not being proactive. Rather than taking advices from app and people helping you which is good"I agree". You should focus on putting action to the methods you plan to use to defeat addiction.

2 Likes

What if we are uncertain and/or we don’t know our life goals?

Thanks man. Btw i have specified my goals of 90 days… you can fondit in page 1 of the diary.

2 Likes

Well if you dont know life goals or are find your life goals then that should be your focus while in NO PMO. to find your purpose and life goals and see what makes you happy and passionate. Explore yourself.

2 Likes

Day 0 again. UPDATE- Total relapses
Jan- 7, Feb-7, March- 6, April- 4, May- 5, June- 2, July- 3 and August-2 :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign: STOP IT!!:no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:

First 4 months- Total relapses are 24.
Next 4 months- Total relapses are 14.
That’s quite an improvement. But you have limited time. Just overcome this habit once and for all.

Just reminding myself again:

1st rule- Early to bed and Early from bed. Stay active the whole day. Don’t take nap or fall asleep during day, under any circumstances. Build this habit. Now. Go to bed at 10:30 pm amd sleep by 11 pm at most. Get up from bed at 6 am.

2nd rule- Train your mind to think positive and your body to feel the same. Vibrate higher deliberately, consciously. If it becomes a habit, it just becomes the second nature. Breathe deeper and just be more relaxed, chilled. I have to just think about myself. If i can help myself first, i can help others too. So just think about myself first.

3rd rule- PMO is plain shit. Just remember that. It’s a sweet trap to bring utter self destruction to body, brain, mind and soul/spirit. Drop this. There’s nothing much there.

1. Focus on your life goals. Don’t focus on “I won’t fap” rather on simply enjoying and making your life better everyday. For this reason i won’t be visiting this app very often. I will visit this app only on the last day of every month from now on, if i don’t relapse. And i hope i won’t. I will give my best. I will visit this app only on the last day of the month not before that.

2. Don’t focus on girls. Please. It makes you lose your focus and it sexually stimulates you which causes you to fap sooner or later. Atleast till i complete 90 days and conquer my habit to pmo. What goes in, is what goes out. Now my ability to conquer or transmute my sexual energy is limited therefore atleast for the next 90 days don’t focus on girls or think about them. Just become a monk in spirit.

Please please please :pray::pray::pray: give up pmoing. This filth is the primary reason for all the major shits in my life- from the state of my body and health to the state of my mind as well as social life and achievements i can make. Please throw this garbage away into the dustbin. It may be a difficult journey but it’s worth it. So don’t fap again ever in your life. Enough is enough. It’s time to stop :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::triumph::triumph::triumph: and make the change :zap::zap::zap:

4 Likes

I realized that you should not eat any fast food, no isolation a lot, staying busy with your mind and body exercise, not focusing on girls, waking up early and sleeping early, and cold showers is priority for the first week or 2. Because when an accident occurs for example, you don’t sleep on time when your on day 15, then you won’t relapse if you have your goal set and your mindset will change. My mindset changed because I realized that accidents happen. So if I dont sleep one day On time after 1 or 2 weeks. Then I won’t have a lot of urges because your foundations for the past 1 week or so was discipline. That’s in my experience.

3 Likes