Having too much urges

guys im new here. im very thankfull that i found this app. i have been trying to leave this addiction for last 5 years but im unable to go more than day 30. it has impacted my life very badly. but in last 46 days i have fapped only 5 times. i always lose on day 8 or 9 . im on day 4 today and im having too much urges. can anyone give me tips. i dont wanna fail again.

2 Likes

Click on this

3 Likes

thank you so much @strongwillpower

3 Likes

This too shall pass. Sometimes you will have too many urges. Sometimes no urge at all.

Learn that this is a part of life. Be fucking stoic. Appreciate it. In fact be grateful for those urges. Define things you want to do and just do those things. These urges are a blessing, trust me. You have got to learn to tap into the power. I am in the process too. Not easy. Agreed. But will be worth it. That’s what keeps me in tje journey. We can do it together asshole.

4 Likes

Shift your focus from not failing to Winning

5 Likes

You can choose to relapse and return to feeling like a piece of shit after it or just withstand the urge and make yourself stronger. Every urge you win makes you stronger. Go for a walk, go jogging. It helps.

2 Likes

Bro. I can’t help myself. I did a huge mistake… I have to start again…:disappointed_relieved::sob:

Will be good. We are here to make us stronger. Stronger then ever. Make a TRUE decision from this moment that you quite it. Be stronger than ever from this point.

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness! I hope you succeed!

1 Like

one of the root cause at least to me was that, over the past years i enjoy being alone a lot more than being with other people, e.g. watching youtube alone is more enjoyable for me than seeing a movie with a friend.
it gots worse and worse over time, and pmo is just one of the biggest thing that took advantage of the fact we enjoy being alone.
so what im doing now is to feel and enjoy being with others, and feel the loneliness when alone, over time we weaken our enemy

3 Likes

Go for a run man. Yes

Guys I somehow survived yesterday but today I’m getting slight urges.

Extinguish the fire while you can. It’s still small now. Don’t let it grow. Take a cold shower right now. I guarantee your urges will be gone.

1 Like

Well i think urges come when u think now there is a chance that u can sneak peak in phone browser some explicit content…
I would suggest switch of ur phone for couple of Hours urges will go away

4 Likes

Today is the worst day for me! Urges are going and coming. :frowning: