Having so much nightfalls pls help

I had 3 nightfalls in my starting of 5 days streak
Today I m at 5th day
Pls help me

1 Like

Nah man, you’re just starting your journey so it’s completely normal, don’t mind it. If it persist, let’s say, after 15/20 days then you should consider metitation and things, but is not something to worry about.

1 Like

Some tips to avoid nightfalls -

1. Don’t let yourself get horny thoughts, especially before sleep. Don’t fantasize or daydream any sexual thing. When you find yourself doing it, turn your attention towards other things.

2. Don’t sleep in the morning just after waking up. And also avoid sleeping during days. In the morning, when we wake up, we have highest level of testosterone which decreases during night.

3. Your body will automatically adjust, so give it a time.

4. Exercising core muscles also helps.

4 Likes

Hey @GOGETA, @Kingslayer’s tips are definitely worth trying out. Developing a good sleeping routine is what helped me through this. Getting up early and going to bed relatively early worked pretty good; 05:15 is not necessary for it to work. Also, getting up immediately and not “sleeping in” worked wonders. Once you at it, you can start you day by drinking a large glass of water, like 0.5 l, that helps a great deal.

Edit: Other than that, I wouldn’t worry about nightfalls. They’re not detrimental to your efforts in any way and safe to ignore.

2 Likes

Yo last time I remembered you were somewhere around day 103+. How the heck you on day 5 now. Did you relapsed after your friends sent some stuff ?

2 Likes

I haven’t relapsed from 6 days but today I feel low in energy. Is that normal?

2 Likes

Dude @Zeusss chill no need to worry. That’s normal. Try to avoid glancing triggering.

2 Likes

Yes bro I relapsedđź’”
But now I m really gona follow hard mode from tomorrow
Currently at day 5

1 Like

actually night fall frequency increases when you follow nofap .
bcz body has forgotten its normal cycle due to fapping etc.
so it takes time ,it ll be normal in few weeks
night fall is a natural phenomenon & fapping is against the nature so dont worry .
it ll be alright soon

2 Likes