Have nothing to do, what else to do beside fap?

i just don’t feel like doing anything other than fap, i just bored of my games, my work sucks, my housework is a mess, i don’t want to clean stuff, end up watching sexy girls on youtube and fapping with less than 1 day streak, any tips?

1 Like

The root of all this is pmo its self, you put all your vital energy into it soo there is nothing left to enjoy you keep getting that crazy dopamine reward with a few clicks this is way things are boring to you everything that nature programmed your brain to work hard for is now there just a few clicks away, Well? Why would have motivation in anything else brother? The root of the problem is pmo, but also ask yourself are there things that you are running away From? Bad relationship? Is there something else that is hindering your life? Look at it that way. but first stop pmo when you do that the things that’s been hiding behind the addiction start rising one by one its that moment that you need to work on them. This are just my thoughts on why we always fall for the same habit over and over.

1 Like

Completly agree.
Could you share your code? I heard you are a nf legend.
Mine is 65feff.

My code is 01e5aa we will overcome this

1 Like

I just added you bro

1 Like