Have mercy, please dont mention the nasty details

Please avoid mentioning the specifics of sexual acts (triggering details), the names of apps, or movies, or people or places (basically most proper nouns) related to your relapse. Some of us dont have the sufficient willpower to resist being triggered by them, or resist temptation to google and search out those nouns. Though the intention may be to warn, we are being lured to a relapse instead, some out of pure curiosity.
To be honest, lately, sometimes I find myself coming to this app to find threads that contain those nasty details, like I read posts in order to be triggered, a perverse thing i confess. That’s bad. Friends, please dont let this app be another facebook/instagram/youtube.

13 Likes

Yes, you are right. only reading such comments can make someone fall.
I agree.

3 Likes

Oh jeez this is why i try to right in a cleaner way as possible. Thanks for the heads up nfers need to see this seriously.

4 Likes

The act of reviving all the details is a great deal of self-sabotage for the one who writes, as well.

4 Likes

U need to help your will, take cold showers (go from your comfortable temperature to all cold), meditate, do exercise, etc

3 Likes