Have i messed up?

I was bored today and just went to chatrullete i had there are like chat and stuff but i saw like naked individuals and stuff, what should this be considered, and is it safe to use chatrullete even? Man i feel confused, please fellow nf brothers tell me what this is considered.

1 Like

If it triggers you, dont get on there anymore

Yeah I also tried it once , don’t open chatruellete on Saturday nights , you will find all dicks up… it’s disgusting.
Since it has a “adult” vibe in it you will probably get triggered with half naked bodies suddenly popping up .

1 Like

I was there legit for fun just chat well i did talk to some normal people but most of the times of was just dudes anyways, i will be honest with you nothing not even a little but triggered not even the slitest. As i was about to close it i saw this naked female lying on bed thats about and even that did nothing to since that is not even my intention to be. Thats why i had to let you know i felt like slipped almost like i cheated on myself

1 Like

I will never do that again i swear its was just dudes jerkn fucked up.

3 Likes

You are a Legend bro.
Legend dont do this kind of things but i respect that you disclose it here. It makes you more respectable in my heart.

I suggest you Dont lower your guard. Keep away from pixels pleasure.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind answers bro, i was not there for pleasure its just that everything is filled with lust and sex wherever you look​:expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

I too visited coz of curiosity raised by your post, man there are dicks everywhere😂 omegle gone wrong.

1 Like

:joy:This is why i hate posting this stuff people are always curious, but i have to otherwise am just a hypocrite

2 Likes

I RELAPSED BECAUSE OF YOUR POST ZOMG!!1!

Jk, but it’s a public secret that 90% of all the people on chatroulet are just middle aged dudes jacking off.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: True never going back to that sausage fest of site again.

2 Likes