Hansi k fawware (हँसी के फव्वारे)

Ofcourse I’m, those were my initial days on this forum. And “consecrator” legend guy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Brother that are legends :sweat_smile: in Hilarious controversy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

this was an important event that occured in rewire companion ,
it will be remembered in rewire companion history.
this incident made us make an personal thread where we laughed like crazy :joy:

3 Likes

Man, Those days I wasn’t aware of any other anime other than Deathnote, So I was trying to become L and catch Kira. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Still remember he challenged us to find him :joy: and He mentioned as the Member of SPK :joy: Man those days. But he will be remembered 25 hours of study in a day :fire:

3 Likes

We dare not day " You know who’s" name…:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

2 Likes

I think a few other people deserve this honour
‘Finalfrontier’ and ofcourse GOAT ‘roads to purity’.
Damn I had to take their names to give them this honour
I am dead now

2 Likes

Hahaha, the forbidden name :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I’m glad to find this topic running again. I am grateful to everyone who have made it lively here again. But I wanna say something. Its ok to make fun of people like nick or Jasmin or whatever that thing is/ was , because it tried to troll all of us with fake accounts and stories, but I don’t subscribe to humiliating those who are having genuine problems fitting into the societal norms. If anything, this kind of humiliation will only alienate such people farther from us. Just think for a second that these people are real with genuine problems and such people can be found anywhere. Its just that they are more exposed on internet, but it can be your siblings, your family members, your friends or someone you know. Hatred cannot be won with hatred. I don’t subscribe to that. I’m sorry. I made this for fun, not to make fun of others for being themselves.
I don’t mean to disrespect anybody, and I hope you guys will continue to post funny things here. @vickyx that meme is extremely funny. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s true. I’m sorry, I didn’t intend to alienate them. Some people do have problems to adjust within an environment with different opinions and beliefs, being one of such guys I should have known better.
And yeah my meme game is always strong :sunglasses::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can understand it bro. And I have a cousin like that, He doesn’t fit or like to adjust with other people’s opinions, He believes he is the best no body can ask him to do something unless he wants it. But I don’t know what to do to help him. So, I just be like his friend and He feels comfortable around me because I adjust to him dictator type attitude…:sweat_smile:

What @vickyx said, It’s really amazing bro you can think like that…:relieved: You must have a very good surrounding around you :+1::100:

2 Likes

Bade heavy driver ho … :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Its ok bro. All I want to tell you is that you are not alone in this. No matter how bad it gets, it’ll certainly get better someday and then you would look at these tough times and smile thinking how naieve you had been.

3 Likes

:skull: Hansi ke fawware

27 December 2020 - 20 July 2021

1 Like

A memorial of the Great @Nick

1 Like

Damn
This looked like fun

1 Like