Hansi k fawware (हँसी के फव्वारे)

While nick is busy with his 2 hands and 2 legs , Jasmine Makes fake accounts of his name :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Nick jaise ek chutiya bhi hona chahiye

1 Like

Mai bhi yahi bolne wala tha bhai…!
Thanks for reminding.
We will do fun and study as well.
That’s what called smart studying.
We will rock !
@PrDr I expect from you too brother.
To study atleast 6-8 hours.
We are here to grow together.
We are together in this war.
We will fight urges together. We will have fun together.
Good night brothers !
:fire::fire::fire:
The day was stressed but the night was very calming and fun :rofl::laughing::rofl:

True brother. It’ll be a new beginning from tomorrow. Shubh ratri, sab apni supercool hot wife ko dekhe bina so jao. :joy:

2 Likes

Good night and sleep tight my brothers.
I don’t think I’ll be sleeping much tonight with all these unexpressed feelings I have for her.

Roses are Red,
I don’t know of any flowers that are green…
The only colorful flower in my life,
Was the sweet, super hot girl jasmine…
:broken_heart::sunflower::blossom::cupid:

5 Likes

She is hotter than JLO …
Dream girl Jasmin…

2 Likes

True dat :cry:

The girl of dreams…

1 Like

Why it’s so silent tonight ?

5 Likes

No will to say anything. Nick aur uski hot wife , donon nahin dikhe. :persevere:

2 Likes

Imagine brother, If our friends put camera in our room !
There reaction:
20201228_231145

5 Likes

Aaj ka kota phle hi pura ho gaya mere karan :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Bilkul bhai …! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This is the most motivational quote for nofappers !
20201228_231237

6 Likes

nick ke shiva koi topic hi nhi mil raha majak banane kooo

2 Likes

A question, why is a person who faps but doesn’t have sex with other person, considered a virgin? I mean, the same fluids are discharged in both the cases, then why a master fapper is still a virgin and a meow-meow kid seeing his erect member for the first time while doing the act with other person, not considered a virgin ?

2 Likes

The starting line of your post brother, in that thread.
This is the true love between brother and sister…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:
Epic @PrDr

2 Likes

Haha thanks bhai. People tend to forget that there are also other relations in which love is involved, eg, brother- sister. :rofl:

1 Like

He must be thinking why did I ask for advice. :joy::man_facepalming::rofl:
Actually the thing is in these matters the person who asks he just want a verification about his thought. He has already believed that what he is doing is right. He just want to verify it.
He will reject everyone who will oppose him.
He just want a person and an answer who support his belief.
You are right bro, Once you get into a relationship you get bored from it. That indicates that time you were not having choices. Now, since you are in touch with many people.
I can tell and then all these things just fade away.
But that was hilarious bro…!
:man_facepalming::joy::joy:
Brother-sister…that tone and ascent of talking :rofl::laughing:

3 Likes

What are the odds that it’s a fake account, I mean I highly suspect that it is. The story telling, the approach for suggestions, writing name of the girl he loves in front of strangers, all this makes me hard to believe that it’s real.

2 Likes

Didi ka bhai bina bataye chala gaya, bechari didi akele pad gayi. Bechari rone lagi ki bina bataye bhai chala gaya. Bhai wapas aya aur did ko rote dekh k socha, " na ro mere gum main, main na jaunga tujhe chord k", aur didi ne kaha “thanks”. Bhai ne socha ," ye pakka meri biwi banegi". Literally the case with that boy. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Very well could be, but lets give him the benefit of doubt. Though tbh, I suspect its Nick again.

1 Like