HamMal09's[16M] Diary

Making this dairy just because of motivation
Feeling strong urges nd i don’t want to break streak​:sneezing_face:… Will share daily life routine :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Best of luck bro

20 Chars

2 Likes

Crush those urges.

All the best buddy :handshake::handshake:.

3 Likes

TODAY WAS A NORMAL DAY… A LITTLE URGES… EASILY HANDLED THEM​:heart: BECAUSE OF MOTIVAT. And the monthly test wast started today my test was almost up on my expectations. Also do some workout :heart:

1 Like

Was a good day. URGES ALSO happens​:pensive: but handled them :slightly_frowning_face:… Today also we did a prank with friend by becoming girl​:joy: and this prank is still continue… he is in love with me lmao​:joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:.
Did he recharge your mobile.?

3 Likes

If i will say he will definitely :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Reminded me of Online Dating episode of BB ki vines :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I did that too with my friend on insta :joy:, and i also used a random call recording of a girl from yt, when he called me (only once) and i hanged up the call just after that line “hello, aap kaise hai”. I proposed and said all those stuffs, but at night i ended the love story, i said " You have to marry me " and all. Then at last i blocked him and he was sharing all this with me :joy::joy: and i was trying to control my laugh. I still say i did that prank , but he doesn’t believe that​:joy::joy: because during that conversation i said some se**al stuffs (and i am a good boy of my class, who doesn’t know about these things. )

3 Likes

Bro you might have done it once😂, but @hamd24 is a pro in this thing😂,
this is the third time (that I know) he is pranking someone, once he pranked me too, but not as a girl

3 Likes

I pranked the same guy four times :joy:. Because of my pranks he started to talk to a girl.:rofl::rofl:

Title of your sextape.

1 Like

Wtf😂 is he still alive😂

2 Likes

I think thats what she said would have been better

1 Like

He is asking for a picture :joy::joy:
I have send him some unknown girl’s picture :joy:

2 Likes

He is littery in love with me😂

3 Likes

Screenshot bhej mujhe saary whatsapp pe

4 Likes

:+1: :joy::joy::joy::joy: , same here :joy:.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

Woh yahaan par online tha islye kiya​:slightly_smiling_face::joy:

2 Likes

I was just kidding :laughing:

2 Likes