Hairfall And nofap

Hi Guys. What are your experiences with Hairfall ?

When I was hardcore addicted then I noticed hair fall

1 Like

If you have a bald pattern in your dna, then. You will eventually lose your hair, masturbation doesn’t do anything if you don’t a problem genetically.

2 Likes

Tell me more. What is bald pattern ?

1 Like

genetics bruv, for eg: if your dad is bald then there are chances for you to get bald too, mostly it is inevitable but can be postponed with proper care and lifestyle.

2 Likes

Exactly as my friend above said, if you have a baldness history in your family, there are changes you might get bald too. I have a friend that he had a bald pattern (his dad was bald in early years) and he got bald in the age of 18.after that there are things you can do, implant hair and stuff like that

1 Like

Where is the dislike Button ?

There is Nobody in my Family who has that baldness pattern

What do you mean where ia the dislike button? Look man I’m not a doctor but if you are saying than fapping made your hair fall it’s your problem. Bald pattern it’s not the only thing that cam happen to your hair. Go to a doctor and he will examinate you to find the root of the problem. I’m just trying to help don’t be a d##ck

1 Like

There is a relationship between hairfall and masturbation, however it is not a causative relation. To elaborate, when you masturbate you will have an increase in testosterone to stimulate your testes to secrete sperm cells. This increase in testosterone will increase the rate of hairfall. However, masturbation has nothing to do with baldness which is a genetic factor that you inherit from your parents. Masturbation only makes this phenomenon happens in a faster pace.

1 Like

Guys the truth is that masturbation causes hairfall. This is the truth.

I have noticed it every time I am on a relapse cycle me getting balder. I am pretty sure it is not an illusion.

Take care of your hair. And your dick.