Hacks for productivity

Guys on this page, I am gonna give productivity hacks regularly

8 Likes

Hack #1: Reducing smartphone addiction.
Lot of people say to remove the social media apps, but I am not gonna say that.

Hack #1 is to Go to Setting>Developer options>Stimulate colour space and select monochromacy.
It makes your screen colours go away and show only black and white due to which the root cause of smartphone addiction, the flamboyant,lustrous colours, is removed

18 Likes

You guys may also tell the hacks that you know

6 Likes

Screen color hack is awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hack #2: It is related to not opening the apps you don’t want to.
There are times when you open apps like YouTube, etc. even when we did not intend to use the phone for. But because they are in front of you, you think to check the updates on them and see what’s new.

Hack- move all you social media and other disgusting apps in one folder or remove the apps from your home screen if you have a slider interface. Thus, you won’t see the apps so you won’t want to open them.

8 Likes

Hack #3
Put a tough lock screen password so that you may take some time opening it and by that time, you may think whether is it necessary or not.
Eg. My phone’s passwd is (14a)*(23b)=322c

And keep on changing the password otherwise you will get used to typing

8 Likes

REMEMBER
The main goal of this page is to set you free from the hold of the top phone mafias like Tim Cook, Manu Jain etc. whose main aim is to make you a consumer so that they are able to extract every single penny from your and your parents’ pockets.
But they don’t know that there are some people like us whose aim is to help others

6 Likes

Guys today I reached my day 40. 1 cycle is complete

8 Likes

I like the way brother you are trying to help out people to reduce their phone time and to use it in a productivity.
I am proud to say that I am following your all hacks properly.

BEST WISHES :handshake::crossed_fingers:
KEEP IT UP BUDDY :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you so much friend

1 Like

wow thats actually creative​:exploding_head::exploding_head:
never seen anything like this on the net.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Hope you follow

1 Like

Hack #4(?): Use Pomodoro Technique. Work for 25 min and then take a 5 min break. Rinse and repeat. Works well if you’re working for a long time.

Hack #5: If you can’t bring yourself to work, take a small break (about 5 or 10 min) and then try again. It also works well for sleep (just take a 30 min break instead)

4 Likes

Hack #6
Install appblock (I would suggest mod apk from chrome) and block all the irritating apps.
Set the condition of “daily usage=0 minute” and ask a friend to select the password of strict mode.

2 Likes

Hack #7

Don’t compare your streaks to others. You shouldn’t be worrying about how others are doing. You do you.

2 Likes

Hack #8
Put the photo of your inspiration as a lock screen wallpaper and write his/her achievements on the wallpaper.
That way you won’t want to waste your time

3 Likes

Are you both guys competing each other who will write more hacks literally awesome :ok_hand::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nice hack . Heard it first tym . Just started using it let’s see.

3 Likes

Awesome hacks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1::+1::+1::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Thank you so much everyone who is coming up with hacks

3 Likes