Guard your frame

Men,

If your 5 closest friends are entrepreneurs, you will be the sixth.

If your 5 closest friends are drunkards, you will be the sixth.

If your 5 closest friends are fit, you will be the sixth.

Be the right sixth.

Choose the right 5.

GUARD YOUR FRAME

12 Likes

Yea, I have heard this many times. That’s why it is important to choose like minded people

3 Likes

Nope a dimond wont change its nature when its placed with different metals, stones, etc.

1 Like

Just like plastic doesnt mix in the soil and become soil even if it stays for century

1 Like

You are right, we have to be selective.

And what is your point please

A person wont change because of friends whom he hangs with.
Its only him that can change himself

2 Likes

There is nothing bad in learning things the hard way.

1 Like

If the people in your circle don’t inspire you, they’re not your circle. They’re your cage - Andrew Tate

2 Likes

Exactly, imagine having 5 friends who are so passionate about gym, and you want to tell me that you will not develop interest in gym? Or go to gym one day?.

The truth is that, sometimes we want to shy away from the truth to fit our narratives.

Yeah i will go to gym not because of my friends but because it’s a effective and healthy way get in shape and stay fit
And now imagine if them friends were passionate about killing people like contract killer or terrorist would you have developed the interest to do the same

Trust me bro, we’re not diamonds or plastic. We’re humans. And humans do get influenced by their surroundings.

3 Likes

Hey EMJ. There’s a couple things you’re really displaying: that you might be independent minded here–and good for you. You obviously wouldn’t have terrorists as friends, you don’t run in these circles… and even if you had a handful of friends that are active terrorists or killers, they probably aren’t going to be in your 5 closest people.
The other thing you’re making clear is that you currently don’t understand the impact the “hive mind” or group/gang mentality can have on most people. The concept brought up about guarding your frame is mostly a subconscious thing–you can’t not be affected in some way by what you have around you.
It’s also interesting how your instant reply is “nope” as though you’re some authority on it lol. You clearly lack experience and that’s okay, but try not to be so dismissive. It doesn’t serve you–unless you’re being invited to blow up a building :wink:

2 Likes

Now you get my point, but like i said earlier, he will learn things the hard way

1 Like

I feel he is just trying to troll me, because the post is just a reality, but he keeps bringing dead points.

1 Like

Indeed everyone different as individual but some time we go through the same things/situation/condition and experience things but that doesnt determine you, how you react,handle it and act in that situation determine you
A friend of mine was a smoker he used to smoke flakes in the hood but i never aquired that habit of smoking because basically i didnt let that(his) influence work on me by refusing it whereas some new guys were getting influenced and starting their cancer journey.
I can gurantee you that if you were in my shoes you will be saying the same thing
Its not lack of experience its diversity, the diversiry of life

There aint no hard way or easy way its the life that makes you go hard or go home
And honestly i am not trolling you

It may be a dead point for you because everyone’s life isnt the same

Funny you would laugh at my reply. Not saying you should feel stupid, but it would be ideal if you actually thought outside of your box. You can’t see that you’re in it, but respectfully, you make it clear to all of us who are outside of your box.
Ironically, the same strength you have to “not be influenced” is also your weakness that keeps you from seeing a foot beyond your current understanding about life. If you think about these words you could benefit instead of finding a way to be defensive, dismissive, or laugh it off.
The thing is, we get it, it makes sense of where YOU are, we see that. But the other half of you seeing where other people are and understanding that instead of saying “no that’s not how things are, things everywhere are how they are in my experience only”, makes your outlook unhelpful in discussion.
And please be clear, I didn’t spend my time typing all this out to make you feel stupid or prove you wrong. It’s literally for one person out here hoping that we can each crack our minds open a little bit more, and the space where you need to has revealed itself through your dialog.
Wishing the best :saluting_face:

1 Like

You dont get it i said it before that everyone have different life thats why you hear different things from different people about same thing
I know you want to sound wise but this is how it is different people different opinions you just took it to heart
Chill, relax

1 Like