Group for Extreme Productivity and Accountability[ open for may]

7.5 hrs today :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Ok. The Monk is here. Today was very challenging day. A lot of bad feelings and thoughts in the morning. But The Monk did not relapse PMO , did not relapse digital junk.

The Monk even could work productively for 4 hours.
The Monk is proud of Today.

4 Likes

And we are proud of the monk for his efforts :fire:. Keep going.

2 Likes

I also need to increase my study hours… Count me in friends… I preparing for UPPSC… My exam is in the coming month but my focus is much diverted so to bring it back i need to make myself accountable​:triumph::triumph:… I have a lot to cover and a lot to workout​:fire::fire:… So i will be updating my daily tasks and no of hours :pray::pray:

4 Likes

7 hours study done till 6.30 pm… Let’s see the rest of the day

1 Like

@The_wild_perception I fckd up today, zero productive hours :man_facepalming:.
Will get back to it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Only 2 hrs , wasted lot time today …Will get back tomorrow

1 Like

Wanted to study another hour… But im tired… Good day though

2 Likes

Today was not productive at all. Maybe 1 hour. Was overwhelmed by difficult emotions.

Not satisfied with the day, but I forgive myself. These are difficult times for me and the main thing is I don’t relapse.

We keep it going!

2 Likes

Hey guys, keep doing something everyday… Winning is all about persistence and patience :+1::+1:

1 Like

Dude can you tell me the app name… pls …

3 Likes

Unfortunately today was not a productive day for me… Studied only 3 hours… Will try harder

2 Likes

2021-05-05T18:30:00Z

5 hrs 13 minutes

1 Like

Status report: May 6

9 hours

3 Likes

Worked productively for 3 hours. Still have strong emotions, that prevent productivity.

2 Likes

@barbx160
The app is ‘study checker’.

1 Like

6 hours today. Not great, but satisfied.

:fire::fire:

2 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose bro you are pretty regular now, keep adding your score in the table in first post of the challenge, we started adding scores of this month from 4th may.

1 Like

Bro I added my hours during which I was productive … Although I studied 5 hrs but my productivity is around 3hrs only .Need to work.

1 Like

Damn :joy::joy:, what does that mean :sweat_smile:, I think the time we spend in studies is automatically productive.