Group for Extreme Productivity and Accountability[ open for may]

Nice to see new members. Let’s see if you guys can keep being productive for long.

Today I worked productively 4 hours. I count only my work. I am super proud, because I am going through big crisis in my life and before at such situations I just stop working and is parallized until the crisis is over.

Not any more! I am not a slave of my feelings. I deal with them through mindfulness meditation and keep going!

1 Like

@The_wild_perception , I laughed so hard as soon as I saw your profile picture :rofl::rofl::rofl:, nice!

3 Likes

I wasted 34 min in the day using mobile, 26 min on call with a friend, called him to ask a doubt in studies but we ended up chit chatting.
Rest of the day was greatly productive.

2 Likes

Today was not very productive. Had many small things in work and allowed them to hijack the serious work.

Worked productively 2 hours. But I feel good, because worked anyway and helped people) Good day.

1 Like

I am finally back in rhythm boys

2 Likes

Michael scott :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::v::v::v::v::v: :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Best man ever :heart::heart::rofl:

2 Likes

Nice bro :fire: @The_wild_perception
Should we start adding scores for may?
Sense of competition is good for pushing ourselves.

Lets do it… All i need is consistency now… Iwill clear the board

1 Like

I need everyone to say yes on this first… Can do that later

1 Like

Cool! And I think we should just add study hours from now on, I add one hour from my morning routine but I am not gonna do that now.

Just study hours would be fine…

1 Like

Lol bro no one posts here :joy:, just me and @Themonk1 post here daily. And I think he will not have any problem.

Alright il clear all other names… And just keep the active ones

1 Like

Yes that will be good.

1 Like

Done… Lets go… Off to studying

1 Like

Cool! Let’s kill it :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Today shoud have been 8.5-9 hours… My ex texted and that was first thing I saw this morning… Still managed to push through…

Turns out pomodoro was doing more harm than good to me… So shifted from that to deep work :v:

2 Likes

Finally I got started today 5hrs 33 minutes of work …
Need to improve . Will push for 9hrs tomorrow

2 Likes

Yess pomodoro should actually be kept just for the end moment when you have to revise a lot in less time. Following pomodoro on daily basis reduces focus period to a large extent.

2 Likes