Got stuck in the beginning cycle after relapse

I am relapsing for 2 days straight now. I broke my 13 day streak, and got struck in the cycle again. I want to get past 20 hours, then it’s easy. But the problem is, Idk how… Can anyone tell me what I can do to atlesat reach 20hrs? I can handle the next few days on my own…

1 Like

Very simple… Switch off your phone and open the sim …don’t insert the sim before 2 days.

2 Likes

Sure thanks!!! But I also need to whatsapp :sweat_smile: what should I do about it then?
Not like I’m a very active person on Whatsapp but yeah…

1 Like

We can be accountability partners bro! Will you?:fire::sweat_smile:

Recent event - I am relapsing for 3 days straight and now I want to get out of this loop.:grimacing::100::fire:

We can together help each other avoid relapsing for sure if we be determined enough, right?:muscle:t2::infinity:

1 Like

Remember that you can’t cross 21 days of you can’t even cross day 1.

Stay busy and work hard. Sleep early. No electronic devices at late night. Talk to people. Ignore your brain’s primal cravings. Meditate.

6 Likes

As you say it, I will meditate daily from tomorrow, believe it.🧘🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️

Just I need to think of limiting my phone usage now. thanks @debellator

3 Likes

Sure, I have started ny streak before going to bed yesterday. So, yeah lets do this

1 Like

Isn’t it the 21 day rule? I mean if you do something for 21 days it becomes a habit?

2 Likes

I referred to 21 days as a benchmark. Based on scientific research it takes 66 days to form a habit, on average. This cam vary based off how difficult the habit is.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.