Good Morning guys

Well this morning I woke up with morning wood for the first time in a while, my parents/work bosses gave me a sleep in until 8 am this morning, I went to work half an hour after waking up, normally I have to wake up at 5 am and work, but my parents noticed how tired I am and let me sleep in. In the past sleep ins have been a trigger for me, and I have relapsed as a result, but this morning I woke up, opened my curtains and got dressed, ready to go to work.

3 Likes

I’m feeling urges right now, but im also tired, sick, and can’t be bothered doing anything, but ill try and do some things like weight lifting and cold showers

1 Like

Morning woods are giving me urges too, let’s see how I beat them! It is such a drag, fighting this each and every day

2 Likes

So when I woke up I was really feeling so low and demotivated. So the only feelings or emotions I had that time were the one to masturbate. Soni decided,like whatever I’ll go for a walk just walk and nothing else. Then after I walked 1 km was was continuosly feeling better with every step. So I jogged back to home. This did it for me today. I don’t know tomorrow I’ll be able to do it or not but as of today I am clear and clean.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.