Giving up, empty, seeking for help

Hi, i’m a girl, i was born in religious family
Sharing code ok5ezx

Current streak - 1 days
Highest streak - 7 days
Age - 19
Gender - F
Location - INA

Why I want a companion - hello, i’m fighting from this shit when i feel the negatives impact of masturbate. I start this ashamed thing when elementary school till now (about 9years), i’m depress now, i lost so much precious things in my life, i’m not that confident again, i’m a shit totally shit. I always promise to my self not to do that again but it just a promise, i do that again, again, and again. I don’t know how to solve it, i’m too weak. I hit my self, i hurt my self, to punish my self, i cry, but it doesn’t help. Please help me… I want to die…

Hey,
Do not worry.

Almost all of the members including me is almost like this when they come here for help.
And many of them are far far worse than what you can think of.
Friend,
You are still very young. You have time recover. You should be very very proud of yourself for the fact that you recognised it as a and thing early in your life. That’s a good sign. There are many other people out there who don’t even know what they are doing and what will it lead to.

I am happy to know that you are from a religious family. That will help you a lot in your journey. Do not get depressed. Since we all have made some mistakes in the past we have to go through some bad times. But there is HOPE. There is a good world out there waiting for you.

2 Likes

I will give you some of my personal suggestions:

First you have to understand and accept the fact that you are addicted to it. That’s the most important thing. Many people do not do it because self shame. There is nothing to be ashamed of. You are accepting it to make you a better person. In long run it will only help you.

Then, you have to write down that fact in your personal journal. If you have a fear of someone seeing it, you can use password protected digital journal in computer. Anyways, you should write it down.

After that, when you have a clear mind about what you are got in to, you have to flush out your mind in to the paper. What all bad things happened in your life due to this addiction.? What all good things you will be getting if you stop it? What is your dream? What are your goals? How do you see yourself after 10 years.? Wrote everything in detail. It will take some time. But it’s worth it. Keep that note safe. Always available with you.

Next step is setting the strategy: for this one of our fellow companion made a thread with helpful tips and tricks you can apply to avoid all kind of trigger. Visit this link.
Lets make it easier for new ones. Need your help:

Do not worry or get depressed. Even if it happens, am sure it will happen sometimes, come out of it as fast as possible.

There are a lot of good people and people like you out here. Ready to help you. So don’t feel isolated.

We are all in the same ship.
And we will sail it together.
Rise. Rise. Rise.

My sharing code: z12r5l

Peace.

4 Likes

Fight and fight hard. Therz nthng in the world which can’t be done. Remember one thing if u dont fight this now… U will feel less and less motivation for good things in life.
Kill it when it’s time.
Pain of discipline is always better than pain of regret.

aaikaq

2 Likes

Surrender to God and pray for freedom. There is no other way out. All ways lead to this way; so better do it directly. Get mercy and then endeavor.

3 Likes

Girls mastrubate?
They discharge what, semen?

1 Like

They suffer from harmonal imbalance and bad mood afterwards. About ejac, they know better. :sweat_smile: Wait for someone.

Hello, i’m so glad and thankful that i can meet someone like you… Thanks for your tips, i will do it and i will add you soon. Thanks, it made me cry. I’m toouche :’) it’s my first time to share my dark story. Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for caring, thanks… I never recheived this before. Yes it will be pain and hard journey for me, please to support me :’)

1 Like

I know it’s taboo :slight_smile:

Girls discharge shit :’)

Happy to that know my words helped you a bit.

Be in this forum. Visit as much as you can.
Then you will feel that you are not alone in this journey and you will also get much needed motivation to go about it.

Maintaining motivation for a long time of reboot is very important and it’s hard also. Community like this will help you.

Thanks for your kindness :sob::pray:

1 Like

You are always welcome my friend.

Always feel free to share your thoughts and ask for help.

And always remember this :slight_smile:
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOU.

:muscle:

1 Like

DON’T QUIT

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
For life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won if he’d stuck it out.
Success is just failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit
Its when things seem worst that you must not quit.

images

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.