Hello guys l want some study tips bcuz my exam is coming soon in April l have only 2 months. My study notes are going through very easily but problem is that l am not starting my learning of subjects and my revision in my subjects too much diagram which is play important role in answer the solution .give me as some tips guys how l stared my study of learning and revision .
Sis ,At first you have to wake up early this is the best way to study properly . Wake up before 6 am…
- go and write the syllabus on a paper and patch on the wall
- don’t read one topic in a whole day .it’s boring .change the topic after 1 hr.
3)at 10 pm decide what you will read tommorrow.
- take break after 1 hr …
And the most important focus on no fap for more focus.
- take part in study challenge .
Take part in study challenge but is like putting too much pressure on me
consistency is the key …don’t take pressure when I joined in this forum I was studying 6 hrs now I am reading 9hrs . Because I am taking study challenge very seriously .
No one will say anything if you didnot complete but you should take part .
To qualify you will atleast read 4 hrs .
Yess l think about it and l try my best in my study thank you brother @_TIGER
Need tips for study or increasing study hours?
Increase the study hour + tips
What time do u wake up?
Anyway here are some lucid tips that might help
- Start early study slow (Wake up early if possible, not 4 am but early acc to your standards)
- Use pomodoro of 30 or 45 mins
- take 30 mins break after 3 hours of study
- No phone during pomodoro but use as much during break
- study in three blocks (3+3+3 or 3+2+2 hours)
- Reserve last block solely for revision
Sleeping for 1 to 1.5 hours after Lunch refreshes my mind and prepares me for an evening study session. Otherwise i just study miserably with lowest efficiency.
Same… Even i do the sae
This point is new for me… Its looks very effective. I will try it tomorrow.
Don’t rush. start slowly. One-thing at a time. Set a small target or a chapter. Then Complete it. I don’t believe in studying for long hours or tracking how much hour spent in a day instead read and remember which is possible right now. Find a pattern which is best suit for you.