Girls on nofap?

I have enough information during these years on nofap about men, but what about women? Can someone tell me why women do nofap?

I think everyone is here to stop/quit watching this P videos. So, it’s same benefits as mens experiencing (except this erectile dysfunction).

3 Likes
2 Likes

Why do you do this? A woman’s body react differently doesn’t it? What kind of benefits do you seek?

1 Like

I do NoFap because I seek mental healing. I have been struggling alot to tell people of my personal experience with looking at and creating and watching pleasures and feel it is time to make a change to the lifestyle I once did. As far as how a woman’s body reacts to the change, it is a burden that is lifted. I feel like I am not alone in the struggle of watching and creating in the past.I feel the benefits are that emotional turmoil is lifted from my shoulders. I feel woman tend to not speak about the issues they are facing, but for me I wish to be the bridge to help as many out even in my NoFap journey.

9 Likes

God be with you always , stay appreciated and breath from your deep , there is no matter to backward sister again :blush:

1 Like

Ideally if every human being gets dopamine through achievements, we would be much more active and alert. Relying on orgasm for dopamine is not what humans are engineered for. Seek joy and not pleasures.
Every woman and man should practice no Fap and brahmacharya

3 Likes

3 Likes