🎁 Gift for Everyone Everyday

Hey everyone,
I am starting 2019-12-30T18:30:00Z this new topic which is totally new to Everyone…

ONE DESTINATION FOR MOTIVATION FOR EVERYONE

What exactly it is about? :thinking:

it’s about the "COMPLIMENT and Motivation, :smiley:

We day-to-day go from so much depression,stressed and cursing ourself for our mistake and we forget to make ourselves happy,we try to find that happiness in others that they will come and make our life happier…(yeah, others can do… This is small opportunity to make someone Happy/Motivated)

so here is a new invention from my side…

Just imagine,

There is a Christmas Tree :christmas_tree: with Hanging Gifts :gift: names written on it
Every day you can collect the message(compliment or lesson anything you want to convey) name written on it (anytime whether morning or night).
Now, how you feel when you get any Compliment from some anonymous…? :innocent: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

Now you’ll ask

What we have to do? :thinking:

it’s so simple… You have to write his name followed by the complement or message you want to share (You can share anything motivational images or videos etc)

For eg:-
@Adioz You are doing great, but don’t forget the past mistakes you have done, learn from it…!

Rules:

1. No one Insult or hurt anyone(either physically or mentally)
  2. No one will do a verbal fight here.
  3. No one allowed to do any conversation here… except sharing any compliment/message/lesson/motivation images/videos etc
  4. If you want to share, you can but You can share every single person once(so think Twice and share it) …!
  • Rules can be changed according to the situation…!
  • Anyone found not following the rules can be kicked out of this group or will be restricted to post any comment .
9 Likes

First post from My side

It’s :point_down:t2:For Everyone :point_down:t2:

Now it’s your turn :point_up_2:

11 Likes

@Aragorn
images (51)

5 Likes

@staybusymymotto

Whatever darkness surrounds you brother, if you look at it eye to eye, and truly understand it, understand yourself, you will be liberated by your new knowledge and realization of ability to change.

It is the same as when you look someone in the eye. Looking into the eye allows you to see them for who they truly are, to see what is inside them and therefore better understand their intentions. Look into your own eye, your mind’s eye and you will develop a greater connection with yourself and therefore understand what makes you fall.

You are strong brother, never give up :muscle::pray:

5 Likes

For Everyone,

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-01 at 12.14.56 AM

8 Likes

365 new opportunities :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you brother. May you get all the success in life.

3 Likes

@Alegend and @St6ne
Happy Birthday brothers…

4 Likes

7 Likes

Congratulations :handshake::fireworks::confetti_ball:

@Cubenix

for Completing a Month (31days)

You are Capable of more than you think…!

Stay strong brother :muscle:
You always have my support in this Journey…!

1 Like

©ongratulations @Martial_Beast for completing half Century(51days)… :handshake::fireworks::confetti_ball:

Century is on the way … I know You can…!

3 Likes

Thanks Adioz. Feeling good and will keep fighting this. You rock bro! Stay strong and awesome!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @wandrlustvt :birthday::cake: :confetti_ball:

I hope you will get whatever you wish for

@nitishdegapati the is for you,

(Kindly read the group rules written :point_up_2:t2: at the Top)

images (12)

1 Like

“Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.”

1 Like

Meaningful:point_down:t2: <— Try to adapt in your life

1 Like

Most important Lesson for everyone(keep in mind) :point_down:t2:

6 Likes

@Bashi

3 Likes

@Aragorn

7 Likes

Congratulations @tuku for 70 Days Completion

Feel so happy to see you succeeding in your life…

(I know you’re stronger than before mentally or physically)
Only one advice for you brother :point_down:t2:

images (9)

5 Likes