Get back to Green, and Beyond! <closed>

Oh I see! Sorry I am using the US date format of mm/dd/yy. Ill fix it! Thanks bro!

1 Like

Thanks alot for your support.

1 Like

Check in day 2 i relapsed 2 days ago

1 Like

Damnit I relapsed too. Lets break through this guys!

1 Like

I relapsed myself brother. Its hard but eventually we will fight this!

Me too brother… I’ve relapsed yesterday. But i got 5 days streak after a lomg time.

Relapsed
There were many things leading up to it, the relapse had already begun well over a week ago.

Hey guys!
Have been part of the 2022 challenge, but relapsed 1x this year.
Would like to join here if that’s alright.
My details:
Disciple153, 28M, SC: 8zkzt7, (HS : 270D, CS: 12D)
Greetings!

PS: will not post very regularly, but will definitely let you know if I relapsed.

2 Likes

Now I think I can win this race. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@disciple153 hey brother welcome! Ill get you on the board!

1 Like

Pls add me bro

Rohitash
Code : i107b0
35/Male
CS : 27 days
HS : 49 days

1 Like

Thanks man! Appreciate it :pray:

You are in! Because you have more than 21 days streak I will be putting you in the race from 21-90 days! Congrats on getting this far!

1 Like

Hey friends. Hope you are well! Please do not despair if you relapse! Sometimes you need to walk before you can run. Start small. Get 1 week down before you try for 3! I promise you will get to where you need to be. You guys got this!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot bro :blush::+1: @anon98676055

1 Like

Thank you for that man👍

1 Like

Thank you my dear freind for this great motivation.

1 Like

Getting lots of urges today afternoon. Believe this is the testing time either i Give up or conquer this urge and Rise up. Though struggle is Hard but what to say we are doing Hard mode so no choice of giving up. Praying god and pls wish me good luck that I don’t give in to these urges…will post tomorrow after conquering this urge by observing it equanimously and not reacting to it. Urges can be conquered only by mere observing it without reacting it. Hope so, fingers crossed, will post tomorrow my victory on these urges.

2 Likes

I overcame yesterday’s urges and i woke up clean today, feeling fresh.

Check in Feb 9th…Day 29
All good… Glory to God

3 Likes

Check in for Day 1 (February 8)

3 Likes