[ Joosh ] Future of The Living Men đŸ”±

Btw Mammukka pic is lit. Nee CBI 5 kanda

1 Like

No, but it will leave marks on tip of your finger maybe? But overtime you fingers will devlop callus and you will get used to it.

2 Likes

Typing in English would be better
Kore peru kai murinju ennu parayarundu athukondaa chodiche

1 Like

Eveda , I haven’t seen Jana Gana Mana even, I didn’t get time for CBI 5

1 Like

Yeah sure , honestly typing in Malyalam is easier for me .

Is it really hard to learn?

Jana Gana Mana is superb but I won’t suggest you to watch CBI. Is your profile pic from bhishma ?

1 Like

But sam will and others will compel us to translate :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah it is tough you need to be consistent. Nothing is easy in life

2 Likes

Yes profile pic is from Bheeshma Parvam . That was a level movie :dizzy::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yep , I would be consistent . I should be . Do u have exams now

1 Like

I don’t have exams and stop darting me with questions😂

1 Like

Why wouldn’t I dart you :crazy_face:
Cbse or state?

Wait a sec I have exams tomorrow bye :hourglass::grin:
Last one IT :relieved:

2 Likes

Hey @The_Brave_Pilot How is it going?

2 Likes

Enough good. My lab exams are going on. I think you will be literally free for a whole 2 or 3 months after tomorrow. Right :joy:

2 Likes

Im already free just one IT practical exam. That too is imp but still😂

1 Like

It’s not very hard . But you may face difficulties in the early stages . You need to be hardworking and consistent . It gets harder as you go ahead . Basic chords will be easier . As you go ahead to bar and open chords and others(I forgot the name , it’s been a long while ) you may face difficulties but keep practicing everyday , you’ll learn it easily .

• To learn guitar it is important to have patience , you’ll need to learn the basics and go stepwise . The teacher will guide you and will leave you being a guitarist . So don’t hurry or think that it is taking a lot of time .
1 Like

I bought one last year and started learning but had to discontinue as I was not getting time due to study n all of class 9th .

1 Like

No they aren’t :joy: . But you are supposed to press is very hard to produce proper sound and that is very painful in the beginning . Mainly , the last two strings , but you need to resist the pain.
A guitarist has permanent marks on his fingers which reflects his hardwork in learning it .

2 Likes