Fuck I'm running out of money

to relieve some tensions, I’ve been spending a lot. And it’s been very difficult, I just wanted to be normal.

3 Likes

So has it relieved your tension now?

4 Likes

just a little. I would like to know what relieves you guys…

2 Likes

Shopping used to relieve me. I knw being a guy i might get judged for it. But it was what it was… Who doesn’t like to look good right?
But now(it might sound funny) but I talk to myself to relieve myself

Ps: Ive been thinking of investing. So automatically my spending has come down

3 Likes

even being a girl they judge me. I usually buy pink things, teddy bears, decorations for my setup and so on.

sorry the bad english, I’m brazillian ^^

2 Likes

Its all right. I also kinda have this habit. We need something to fill the void of dopamine excitation PMO created. After a bit of period, we should channel our energy into creative pursuits or something.
PS : Your english is wayyyyyy better than many people. Just chill and don’t worry about it

1 Like

Ummm… Okay… So i got rid of my habit of spending by knowing more about investing… U could do that… But if thts not possible (if ur not that old yet)

Try doing other things. Read books. Trust me books are so better.

5 Likes

you are all so amazing, I wish I had arrived in this community some time ago

2 Likes

thank yooou! Do you play something?

1 Like

Yeah and I stopped playing with it when I started no fap :joy::joy:
Just kidding, I dont play any instruments unfortunately. But I kinda sing, read, write and learn stuffs.

1 Like

I substituted PMO with music.
I used to listen to music a lot so, I bought a good audiophile grade earphones and boy o boy they sound good.
I got some high Res music and do some tinkering with it.
Whenever I hear good music, I get a dopamine boost.
It’s awesome,you should try it out if you are into music.

7 Likes

Hey can you name the brand of the earphones :headphones: ? I have bought one but they malfunctioned after 3 months

2 Likes

I do something similar too. But I spend on different things. I spend a lot playing sports and on sports apparel along with food😅

1 Like

It’s KZ ZSN pro , available in Amazon, sounds insane but it’s worth 1800 .
The sound will justify the price.

I know at that price I can get good Bluetooth ones but trust me, sound is more important and and when you use it, you might feel they are bit harsh but then, with High resolution music and time,
you will get addicted and will get to know every minute details in the song.

Have you see people wearing earphones while performing live on stage, these are IEMS or in ear monitors.
What I bought is same and that’s why it sounds good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.