From Day 111 to Day 0

Guys. All I can say is, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I let you all down. After 111 days, I fell. You don’t understand how much it hurts me too that 0 number again.

12 Likes

Buddy you haven’t lost anything, not yet.
Start again, start right now. Not from tomorrow, not next month. From right this freaking moment. Don’t give yourself time to get back to your old self.
Trust me, as soon as you get past the first week, you’ll get all your motivation back. And this time getting to 100+ days will be a lot easier. So much so that you will start to think “Did I even relapse?”
But only if you can start from this moment.

3 Likes

Let’s move on. Don’t fall for the Chaser effect. You don’t need dosses of PMO to get back. Just try to think of this never happened.

5 Likes

You are in danzer zone now…:x::x: You can’t count the relapse from now…SO BE CAREFULL…CHASER EFFECT IS VERY DANGEROUS…DO VERY VERY HARD EXERCISE AND WASTE YOUR ENERGY.

6 Likes

Guys, how do I not fall into chaser. Because I realize what a problem it could become and I need to decide in this moment if I’m going to battle it or loose.
@_TIGER any tips on how do i avoid the chaser? Same as the urges?

4 Likes

Don’t stay alone with your phone. Throw your phone away, if you can. Reduce screen time as much as possible. Engage yourself in fun activities. Don’t take any sort of stress. Hope you don’t fall for chaser effect.

It took me nearly 2 to 3 weeks to get out of a horrible chaser effect after falling from 120 day streak. Be conscious and affirm yourself you’ll fight every urges. Don’t feed the urges

6 Likes

Dude, instead of being sorry about relapsing, fucking celebrate that you got to 111 days! That’s a major victory in my book!
Life and its challenges are not a straight line, its a bumpy road.
Now go back at it and at least double those 111 days next time!

9 Likes

Hey @anon72572146 I’ve fallen from 150 days twice so I know how you feel man. Just keep going, refresh your strategy and methods. From today on, you will be doing better.

Take care.

7 Likes

1] strictly follow your routines for next 30 days.take 2 times cold shower. Give more attention in no fap…bro only control yourself for 30 days .if it is hard to control then dont use internet for 6 to 7 days strictly… you are strong :muscle::muscle:…make a another 100 days

6 Likes

I am taking immediate action. Changing up my schedule, my work routine, cleaning my room, laptop and phone. I’ll start here. This I’ll be the first step.

9 Likes

Harvest the urges. Helps me a lot.

Your brain will keep telling you that it’s just a short streak, to relapse. Remember, you can’t reach day 100 without passing day 1.

You didn’t let us down bro. We are here to back you up @anon72572146

5 Likes

Read easy peasy hack book by Alan Car. This is the best time to start reading it. The only book I have read completely twice.

3 Likes

@anon72572146 Dude report yourself here for the next seven days. And if possible put your daily schedule aswell. I’m really concerned about you. I know how it feels to fall from heights and stuck there. So I don’t want you to stuck in the chaser effect as I did. Do report what your plans are gonna be and did you fought your urges or not. All the best

4 Likes

Thank you @debellator, it means a lot:) I’m getting back on it.

2 Likes

I will, apparently it’s amazing:)

1 Like

You don’t understand how much this means to me. That you guys actually care about me. I’m not used to this. I actually feel overwhelmed. Thank you so much. Really.

So yesterday I didn’t do anything due to the state I was in, so let’s forget yesterday. Today, on Day 1 (I can’t believe I’m saying Day 1 again), I completely cleaned my room (Peterson’s advice) and continued with setting up my old routine, which I improved. I set new rules.

Alarmclock is set to 0430 like back in the old days ( fun fact, from day 15 to 80 I crushed everything, learned to code, read books,… and I’m going back to that routine, because it worked wonders to me)

Next objective : work out ( full- body workout because I’ve been slacking past few days and tomorrow I continue with improved routine)
After that : study. Even though I relapsed, I reached 90% and 93% on colloquium because I’m trying to get to top 30 at my University. I will reach that this year.

Guys thank you. I took immediate action due to y’all helping me. It’s my birthday on Dec 1st. And I want to be back on the grind like in the old days.

Again, thank you. I love you all. Chaser won’t get to me. I promise.

5 Likes

Awesome :tada:. Go for it. I also want to do it :100:

2 Likes

Oh boy tell me about it, I’ve been procrastinating for an year now. Lol Me and my friend made plans to join gym last December. InshaAllah we’ll definitely start from this December though.

Good to hear that you’ve stand firm and getting back to your life. Keep it up bro. Hope you succeed in getting into top 30.

3 Likes