From Day 0 To Infinity ♾

Wild Horses, Untamed Passions

Day 2

When i woke up i had strong urges, Sexual Thoughts tortured me… How i saved myself ? … I didnt give into those thoughts… … These thoughts went away as they came… i simply didnt act on them.

Our Mind is like an untamed wild horse … when we try to ride it… It kicks us down and run away… After so many attempts when we get on it then also it throws us down But when The rider is determined and thus it left no option with the horse but to be a slave to its Master. The rider tames it and takes it to the places he like… Similarly Our mind is a arrogant wild horse… it takes several determined attempts to tame it… Once it is tamed… It follows The Will of its Master.

6 Likes

I too was facing strong urges today.
I kept on fighting until I won

4 Likes

Hello guys good luck on your Curr streak. I am on day 19

2 Likes

New here my sharing code is 3c0731

2 Likes

I have added both of you… just message me when you are in any trouble… stay alert and humble. :blush:

@NewCreationTom35 @Maswanpur

5 Likes

When Pain reaches beyond the limit, it becomes medicine for You

Day 3

There is suffering… There is Pain…
There is a time & limit of Pain & Sufferings…
There is stoppage of Pain …
& Then There is Life… After so much pain … that pain becomes medicine for us… We gets liberated… Freedom from sufferings…

Felt better today when i woke up… Had better energy to move out of bed and do some stuff…

4 Likes

Day 4

Feeling better and alive…

3 Likes

Keep going brother. Do not go back to the shameless life again.

Let’s do this.

2 Likes

Don’t Run Away

Day 5

I have tried fighting the urges and running away from them but it never worked for me. I have stopped running or neglecting opposite sex… it doesnt mean that i am watching ■■■■ or chasing women in the streets. No… Actualy i just dont turn a blind eye to women… I am increasing my sensitivity towards women and all the life has to offer… if god is present in the flowers… why not in the women also… they say god is omnipresent… i think god was bored with lonliness so he created the opposite sex to have his childrens … to talk to someone … to share his powers … to divide his powers in the universe…

Anyway i dont know if god is there or not… actualy i doesnt know where the hell my ancestors came from… who am i … what the fuck i am doing here… To find my answers i must take a dive into the ocean of unknown… into myself… to increase my sensitivity… to increase my powers so that i can see everything crystal clear as they are… in this universe…

5 Likes

Acceptance is the way …

images(3)

Day 6

Suppression is the biggest evil in Nofap… i myself am a victim of it. The more i suppressed it the harder it has hit me back. when we forcefuly do it… it never works out in the right way… the sexual energy can not be suppressed it expresses itself one way or another… Time to accept it… Because it is there and it cant be ignored … the sole reason of our existance into this world…

We should raise our awareness and work on fostering the sexual energy… make it rise up more and more… By falling into the ocean of love & deep awareness we can attain our enlightenment… i believe.

3 Likes

Sexual Energy is Our Life Force

images(7)

Day 7

I have got some sexual energy now. The beauty of sexual energy is that it mixes with our emotions and actions on its own… we dont have to do something special for that… It is the basic source of Energy. Without it a man cant do shit in this world…

The more it rises up… the more powerful & intelligent a man becomes.

I am feeling good now and today i played holi with my family after a decade atleast. Holi is an indian festival.

3 Likes

Knock ! Knock ! … Time to Wake Up

images

Day 8

My head tremors and it jerks sometimes … Can you imagine how deeply i am fucked by this fapping… you have no idea… i remain inside my house… such is my condition… i got no balls or courage to face a stranger… But i am not complaining…

My Tremors and jerking goes away after 3rd week and as my streak approaches one month mark my fear also starts to vanish.

I am writing this post to remind fellow fappers to be Beware ! It can happen to you also… if you dont stop here… Or Worse things… like paralysis… brain hammrage… stroke etc…

7 Likes

Sexual Dreams

images(9)

Day 9

I am having dreams sometimes sexual dreams… There is a huge difference between what i do in dreams and in actual reality. It is very strange that it feels like real but when i wake up i wonder how can i do all that and i have no intention to do that in reality.

Some say you live your unfulfilled life in dreams. I agree partialy… But there are some strange dreams beyond any logic. One person claimed that he had not dreamt at all after his enlightenment. He remains in meditation even in his rest. He says he dont sleep he only rest and recover his body potential. I wish i can have that control over myself.

Today… i am virtualy sleeping and in a dream most of the time of the day and night. Hardly i feel awakened for few minutes in morning.

3 Likes

Resurrection I know this is you bro. No need to hide, your style is unique.
(btw if I’m wrong excuse me but this is definitely EXACTLY how he used to write)

3 Likes

You are excused… and i am not the guy you all are talking about… Our pic, style of writing or even thoughts may match but i dont know nothing about this Ressurection…

3 Likes

No problem bro, you are welcome here anyway. I admire your effort to make a diary for all of us to be inspired about. May you succeed and become the best version of yourself, like we should all be.
Stay strong💪
83d24b

4 Likes

Day 93

4 Likes

Sexual Transmutation

20181125_205654

Day 10

• Switching of Mind from Thoughts of sexual expression to thoughts of other nature is known as Sexual Transmutation.
• A Men develops Imagination, Courage, Will Power, Persistance & Creative Ability which was unknown to him before.

Today i arranged my shelf and table. Put my objects in order. Did some cleaning and put the waste in dustbin. My Creative ability is back… signs of sexual Transmutation.

3 Likes

Day 11

More improvement in overall health and well being.

5 Likes

Walking Now

Day 12

Today i walked 4 rounds around my house yard… i am happy for this little progress in me… Atleast i am out of my bedroom.

10 Likes