Frequent massive erections 😯

Guys, I am 20 y old and I am on day 48 hard mode. All of a sudden, I started having massive erections frequently, even without urges. I have never seen such erections😶; O my God! I could see the veins and the penis was like a rock. It also became a little bigger and thicker all of a sudden. I also felt stretching sensation in penile skin and muscles.
I like it but it seems quite frequent (more than 5 times in daytime; I do not know about sleeping time though😅). Is it okay? Is it recovering?

2 Likes

I can see you enjoying your cock being hard… the enjoyment is as long as you dont blow it.

Be extra caution. I can see signs of a Relapse. Stop playing with your dick. You are playing with fire.

1 Like

Thanks for this important advice. I am using the following trick now: one erection followed by 5 pushups. It is working. I will win anyway.

1 Like

Time to get yourself some lady action. You’re doing awesome, keep it up! No pun intended.

1 Like

I am atleast 5-6 years away from marriage :slightly_frowning_face: and I will not be able to handle gf due to academics. All I can do is push ups. :sweat_smile: Wish me luck!

1 Like

You are going great bro. I like your thinking… while the world is running behind woman like dogs :dog2:

You have set yourself free. You are a master & soon woman will chase you mark my words

2 Likes

@AnkitK OK good luck. Just remember that after this phase you may get a flatline even if you don’t ejaculate. The flatline will last a while. Once the flatline is over you will be free to enjoy your new found self.
Just remember having sex is a good natural thing but fap is bad.

2 Likes

Get used it, Its Normal one thing about them s that they last too long when I get them

1 Like