Forever aflame: Ash_Matt's diary

:joy::joy: hey bro, making fun on him

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother @Ash_Matt :birthday: :100: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Hope you achieve all your goals bro, Wish you a great streak :fire: Good Luck

5 Likes

@rewire_user

Intially i also assumed it’s birthday but that’s not true @mphexpert helped researching :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday bro @Ash_Matt :birthday:

2 Likes

It is actually his birthday! For 1 year Anniversary they use :cake: this symboll

3 Likes

Happy birthday bro :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Oh yeah you are right :+1: happy Birthday @Ash_Matt

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Ash_Matt :birthday::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it!
@rewire_user @wall-e @nofapstar123 @pingpong1 @BlackMagic123

Day 6

Today was my 19th Birthday. Had tons of fun.
Began at 12am when my friends came over and wished me before giving me such amazing birthday bumps I still can’t sit without wincing :joy:
Then stayed awake for a bit talking to those people who called me at 12. Finally slept again around 2:30ish.
Woke up again and went to Church. My friends there came for a cake cutting, then my family and I went out for lunch.
I wanted to sleep for a while but the phone kept ringing so I put in on flight mode and finally rested for a bit :man_facepalming:
Then came back and did some work (Here work never ends :joy: ) and then again my friends came over with another cake. This they cut but put a lot of on my face as well :joy:

Now part 1 is done. After this I have to treat all these people :face_in_clouds: but that’s after exams, which are in a week. Time to focus on them!

No time for PMO. What is that even.

4 Likes

Are you at home or college?

2 Likes

Patents came by to visit me :smile:
Im at college

3 Likes

I guess I am late but belated Happy birthday Ash matt bro :star_struck::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate it :heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday my freind @Ash_Matt :balloon::heart:. Sorry I’m too late. Any way, God bless you bro.

2 Likes

Are you a Malayali :thinking: Where are you from ? I’m just asking dude…:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @Djalan :blush: appreciate the wishes.

Day 7

Day started off bad. I had a wet dream, not sure why. I wasn’t think about anything triggering the night before, so not sure. Anyways, I’m so glad I didn’t relapse because in my dream I relapsed and I was so disappointed.
Other than that, just a regular day of college with a test in between. Played basketball in the evening till it began raining, after that a tactical retreat into the hostel.
That’s all, I guess.
Flame on
:fire:

7 Likes

Don’t worry too much about it. I’ve had some very vivid wet dreams. I’d wake up and be like ‘wait it was a dream’

I think it is because of how used to dopamine our brains are, so they simulate that dopamine highs.
I also think it is part of the rewiring process

3 Likes

I’m a malyali yes. But I live in Karnataka.

3 Likes

that’s insightful, I agree.

Day 9

Just stressed about my exams coming up. My parents as well as many seniors told me to chill and study, but yeah I still get nervous. I want to do my best.
Besides that the day was uneventful.
Since I don’t get much time nowadays due to exam prep, I have not being working out for quite a while. Even though bulking is good, I still should not get fat (I think I’ve been getting fat…my BMI might have even reached 19 or 20 range.
So I’m doing some light workouts (50 pushups, 50 crunches, 50 squats, 50 russian twists) that’s all. I think that’s enough for now. After exams end I can get back to the gym and boy I can’t wait to get back!

No time to even think about fap.
Still damn annoyed about how distracted I can get by a crush. But I use mindfulness practices to stay focused.

Flame on
:fire:

3 Likes

:rofl:
Bruh that’s just inside lower limit of normal weight range.
I am almost outiside the normal weight range, around 25.
Good to see you doing good in no fap.

I am the same as you in terms of taking stress, I worry unnecessarily about some things when there’s no point in worrying, we can just work to the best of our capacity and then leave everything to God.

1 Like