For the ones struggling with insomnia due to anxiety

I wish you the best guys… Leaving this forum permanently… Good luck on your journey

6 Likes

Thanks for this I’m going through this daily. mostly whenever I sleep in the day and then have to stay in bed till 2 am even if I go to bed by 10:30 pm just lying there and nothing else

All that did helped is meditation/counting the numbers

2 Likes

Hopefully that goes away completely for you… I know it is so frustrating to deal with insomnia…

2 Likes

Thanks A Lot brother :handshake::100:. I was doing the exact same things You mentioned,
I used to drink water when I don’t fall asleep and get tired trying to sleep.
Then I wake up to go to washroom.

After trying for about 30-40 minutes I start using my phone in the hope of falling asleep while watching something. Soon that 12 am turns into 3 am.

Now, I am pissed off throw my phone away and Try to sleep again forcing myself. Now it’s the end of night, Urges start to come. And now I remember all those promises I made but I am just useless willpower and everything becomes weak at that time. In the morning, I can stay busy but at night, It’s has just become my habit to lose :pensive: this is my greatest problem.

Then I just give in to urges and Lose everytime I just lose. That’s why I don’t even try sleeping at night. I stay up late watching stuff or studying but I don’t try to sleep. I will try your advice brother, I hope it works by the grace of God.
I hope it solves my insomnia problem. :handshake::relieved::100:

1 Like

I wish you the best guys… Leaving this forum permanently… Good luck on your journey

1 Like

My Brain tricks me brother, I have heard that We should use Blue light filter at night to avoid blue light. Hence, I think that I can use my phone while my blue light filter is on. It will cut that blue light and Allow me to use my phone even in night time.

Bro, Can you read minds or something, I use my phone first thing in the morning. Checking the forum :sweat_smile: And the thing you just said totally blew my mind :exploding_head: You are absolutely right brother :+1::100: When I use my phone first thing in the morning, my brain will think that it’s the most important thing to do. And I will end up using it the whole day.

Yeah brother, A lot of frustration. I literally throw my blanket away when I am not able to sleep. One day I suddenly woke up with anger at the end of night and started studying. Because I wasn’t able to sleep.

Thanks a lot brother, for making me realize this important thing. :100::fist_right::fire: We should not avoid problems. By staying busy I can avoid it for that moment but there will come a time when I have to face them. I accept them and think to find a solution to it. You should get a professional problem solver batch brother :medal_sports::sweat_smile::relieved::handshake:

I have already tried it brother. But staying up late night makes my eye get closed automatically :sleepy: in the morning. I cannot force my self to stay awake. I tried it many times. But going to sleep early is what I am struggling with a lot lately. Never the less, I will try my best to cut my phone usage before going to bed. And try to sleep with a blank mind. No thoughts and using 4-7-8 breathing method. :100::+1::clinking_glasses::sparkles:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for all the Help brother :pray::100: ! I hope after this conversation things could go better than Before ! :relieved:
And I Hope We succeed in Nofap :handshake: Good luck to you too brother :+1::fire:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.