Fitness & Diet Challenge X21 🏋️‍♂️🥗

2 Likes

Damn 2 bottles of water is +2, I drink 3-4 one litre bottles normally, I should count exactly today and get 3-4 points :joy:.

1 Like

Nice routine. Eating Semolina porridge counts? is this food healthy?

2 Likes

Any tips on dealing with body heat??? I have been having problems due to eating 5 eggs a day (Ps: I do drink lots of water)

1 Like

@The_wild_perception

Body Heat!!! Do you overheat when you workout?

@anon60348276

Yes. Anything that will benefit your body counts.

@The_wild_perception

Honestly, IDK.

@The_integrous_one

Exactly! Don’t cut yourself short. 4 bottles of water is excellent.

1 Like

@nick9 Nay mate, I am not used to drink a lot of water. How to change that and drink more watter? 4 bottles sounds like a ton.

2 Likes

@Nick9 body heat in the sense, problems in digestion. Also sweating an stuff. I was thinking its the eggs. Maybe I cut down on them??

1 Like

Bro two liters is minimum I guess… I consume 2.2 litres a day and trust me, your skin hair and kidneys will thank you

2 Likes

Also this problem got worse immediately after I started taking an extra scoop of whey protein

1 Like

@anon60348276

4 bottles of is not a ton! Go to your local store and buy yourself a 24 pack. Drink a bottle every 2 hours.

1 Like

@The_wild_perception

If I was you I would do 2 eggs :egg:, Instead of 5. Also, how grams of protein are you taking in?

Normally, I drink 1 bottle of water for every protein shake I drink.

I forgot to write my points to yesterday. +4 points :white_check_mark:for 16th February

1 Like

@anon93596246

What did you to eat yesterday and did you workout?

1 Like

80-100 grams per day (5 eggs makes it 30, whey 48 and rest from food)

2 Likes

I don’t workout yesterday :sweat_smile: . Only healthy meal 3 times per day and I drink water. I’m underweight, then I should eat more healthy foods. I don’t workout yesterday because of this day was my rest day. Today’s results I’ll write in evening

1 Like

@The_wild_perception

Woah!!! Too much Protein!!!

I think that’s your issue.

1 Like

48 grams fro whey which means two scoops yea? This might cause inflammation in your stomach if you are not used to that much whey protein. Indigestion when it comes to over consumption of whey protein is common. How long has it been since you started whey protein?

2 Likes