First time here, kindly guide me how to use this

Hi everyone. hope you are well. someone suggests me to use this platform to quit bad urges. I need your help to guide me that, how to use this, & what are the functionalities of this platform.

7 Likes

Just set the counter and try to abstain from bad habit, thats all. If its being hard for you, participate here in competitions, challange someone and you will good do go for long and confident life ahead.

2 Likes

Thank Gokura for this.

3 Likes

Sister , just be aware some freaks here may try to send some bad DMs to you . Just don’t be afraid , just expose them if anything like this happens .

WELCOME TO RC

1 Like

Hi @Javascript ,
You were used in devloping this forum XD

You can refer to this topic tho

2 Likes

Well some idiots are everywhere in society , we can’t change :joy::joy:

Just Focus on your nofap journey

3 Likes

Please dont set your original picture as profile pic, people might disturb you. Some Warriors are strong here. They are trying hard to be a perfect being. Ask them for help. May Allah help us all.

3 Likes

Dont make your real fight difficult. Focus on real thing. All the best.

2 Likes

welcome sis! to this wonderful community of wonderful people’s!
join challenges , make companions, you can make your own diary also!
Stay strong! we are getting out of it! :+1:

1 Like

@Javascript welcome to the community.
Also be aware that you have a sharing code on the companion tab in the app (I don’t know where on pc, I haven’t used the browser version) that you can give people to share your streak with them. Having a bunch of people that know your streak and you know theirs can be encouraging.
I would also recommend not putting your photo as your profile picture, a lot of what works with this app is anonymous accountability. We’re all here for each other but none of us know or would recognize each other in public. Although I think most of the people here would be respectful on the off chance they did come across you in public, I don’t think this is the best place to show people who you are.
Still, I hope the best for you, good luck on your journey

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.