Finding for a companion from india

Hello Guys , i am from india . Was using Rewire app for more than 1 year for tracking streak , but didn’t have idea about forum . i found that community is very supportive and active regarding the forum . It is awesome to be a part of this community . i am looking for a partner with whom i can start the journey , i was looking on videos and peoples’s experience that NOFAP can not be easily achieved alone . i am programmer and work for more than 12 hours (WFH) .

So i guess , it is awesome idea to have some one with you . by the way , please let me know how to use Sharing code as well as i didn’t find a way to use till yet .

Sharing code - 2df3gs *

Current streak - 0 days *
Highest streak - 60 days *
Age - 21
Gender - M
Location - IN

Thank For the reading .

3 Likes

Sharing code is used to follow a companion directly and other comapnions can add you directly too.

Perform the same steps (as you did to find your sharing code) and go to that section from where you found your sharing code, you will see “Add companion” above “My sharing code”, put someone’s sharing code then you will be able to follow him/her.

Im ready, my sharing code kx4z7y

Let’s beat this shit
My sharing code:ljsxvr

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.