Find someone you can check up to

Hello coolcats! This group is for meeting people in your time zone so you can check up on them about relapses and so they can do to you after waking up and before going to sleep.

Most of us common folk relapse after going to bed or before getting out of it, so this will come in handy when you just need that extra motivation for holding up till the morning for your buddy.

All you need to do is find your timezone on the map and leave a message with the requirements specified (to simplify things just guide with this picture)

Now, there’s always the chance you can’t find anyone with your same timezone, so it’s really important that you specify what is your time difference limit, for example 2hours less or more than your own, and of course, you lay out your own timezone.
Once you find your companion make sure to change your og comment to already found.

Now, don’t be afraid to message anyone, we are all here for the same reason.

This is the template for your reply

Sharing code - 2df3gs *
Current streak - 10 days *
Highest streak - 23 days *
Age - 21
Gender - M
Location - US
Time zone (GMT -6)
Time difference limit - (2 hour difference)
Why I want a companion -

Have fun with your companion! :smiley:

Sharing code -82kcc6 *
Current streak - 00 days *
Highest streak - 27 days *
Age - 16
Gender - M
Location - Costa Rica
Time zone (GMT -6)
Time difference limit - (2 hour difference)
Why I want a companion - General accountability and having someone to talk to about this type of thing.

1 Like

Come on in you guys!
@anon15901281 @Aslan @fighterboy @Rezboy @LukeMouree @we_will_be_happy_soon

2 Likes

I’m in! My time zone is +2 I think… Add me if needed 65feff

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.